Monday, December 10, 2012

IT'S GLITTER TIME!


CLICK HERE for my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Red and/or Green challenge ending  December 22
CLICK HERE for the DL.ART Thankful Thursday December anything goes LINKY party




Good morning Friends,

It is time for glitter!!!!!!! I have waited too long in the season to start working with glitter again. How fun is this?
I have a series of bell ornaments that I sometimes put on the tree and other times I just put thm on ornament hangers to display. I love to see the light shine through, showing the complete spectrum, reflecting on a wall or ceiling


HERE IS A CLOSE UP OF THE CARD:



The ribbon is from my stash
I used  Creative Inspirations Resplendence gold and angel dust for the bell ornament. I used PTI Kraft  and Basic white card stock I embossed the white with Kassies' brocade, I really ike the festive look that it gives the Bell/Ornament.
I used the TC- December 25th  cart. for the image  I used paper trimmings (cc) for the trim which was cut from coredinations, and put on before I glettered, giving it the clean look it has




I like the Clean look of this card .

Challenge:
BBTB2:Ornament
Crafty Friends:CAS
FCC:Bells
Kraft Journal: AG
MIM:AG
Sunday Funday:Linky

Have a blessed day, Diana




25 comments:

  1. Very pretty Diana.Love the glitter and embossed background.Thanks for joining us at BBTB2 and FCCB.
    Jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card!!Very BEAUTIFUL!!Love the Glitter!
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is gorgeous Diana! LOVE the glitter!!!
    TFS and hope you have a GREAT Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful! Love the ribbon you had in your stash and the greenery is beautiful. Gorgeous bell!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a pretty card, Diana. The glittery bell looks wonderful against the embossed background.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a pretty and glittery Christmas card, Diana. I always enjoy visiting your sweet blog, and I'm so glad that you have chosen to play along with us this week at The Kraft Journal. Thanks for entering, and come back soon!
    Blessings,
    Karen, Design Team
    The Kraft Journal

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely card. Love the texture and sparkle you added. Thanks so much for joining us at the Crafty Friends challenge.
    Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, your card is BEAUTIFUL!!! Love all that glitter!

    Hugs,
    HL

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love that glittery bell. Great embossing too. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2. Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh how GORGEOUS! I LOVE LOVE LOVE me some glitter! This is glitterific! :):)
    Have a nice evening!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  11. Diana this is super love the glittery bell so festive and cheerful
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a beautiful card! I love how clean the lines are on this card and I love how elegant it is! Wonderful job! Thanks for joining us at BBTB2 ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great card Diana, love the sparkly bell and that pretty ribbon!! Thanks for joining us at FCCB this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous Card. Love the details.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh this is so pretty! Love all the glitter and details! :-)))

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh so pretty. I love creations that present glitter.....
    Carole

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh I really love this! The embossing is FABULOUS and I really, really like your glittery bell! The greenery is great too! Thanks for joining us this week at BBTB2 - such a wonderful "bauble".

    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love the embossed panel and pretty design. It's gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at Make It Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Gorgeous card and colours. Visiting from MIM..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  20. So pretty. I love the glitter and the gorgeous crisp white embossed background. Thanks for creating with us at BBTB2.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love the embossed background. It makes a great backdrop for the lovely sparkled Bells.
    I spotted it on the MIM blog and popped over to take a better look.

    Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  22. OM Goodness, the glittery bell is perfect for the MIM challenge - love the border you paired it with!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Diana your card is simply stunning!Ilove your glittere bellornament and it all looks perfect against the gorgeous white embossing. Thanks so much for joining us at BBTB2
    Juliexx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...