Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Happy Tuesday


CLICK HERE for the DL.ART Thankful Thursday LINKY PARTY challenge ending April 30, 2013
CLICK HERE for the  DL.ART Thankful Thursday challenge #107-RAIN, ending April 23, 2013






Hi Friends, 

I'm running late I will fill you in on all the details later.


and the mistakes and what I learned.






It is now Wednesday morning and here are the details
I used George and Basic shapes to die cut the letters and number-- I embossed the letter on AC textured white card stock with Creative Inspirations Deliquesce pink. The embossing powder did not want to stay on the  card stock.  In the future if I want it to stay on I will not use a textured card stock or I will try for a juicier watermark ink.  After being away from it all day, I like how it came out-- talk about CAS-- Yes it is definitely that.  The rainbow image is from "up up and away"  PTI sentiment stamp set! It is all on stampers select white.




Have a blessed day Diana

9 comments:

  1. Love the distressed look on the letters! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the way the stamp is over HB2U Hope all is well with u

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the simplicity of this card. Hope your having a great day my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool CAS design, Diana. I never do that well with wet embossing. Maybe the texture is the prob, like you say. I think the effect looks neat, though. BTW, there will still be another Altered Alice Challenge with a sponsor in May and then you never know. I'll definitely still be cranking out Alice Art and may manage a sponsor or two in the future. Lynne has too much on her plate to keep it going as it is but it's not going away entirely. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  5. Diana, I like it! It's plain and clean, but gets the message across!!! It's a good-looking simple card! I like these kind of quick but great looking cards!

    ReplyDelete
  6. great CAS card! i might have to case this!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...