Monday, April 15, 2013

What is Monday without your Mojo?


CLICK HERE for the DL.ART Thankful Thursday LINKY PARTY challenge ending April 30, 2013
CLICK HERE for the  DL.ART Thankful Thursday challenge #107-RAIN, ending April 23, 2013


Happy Monday Friends,










So I love, love, love this paper collection !!  Is it awesome or what
Basic Grey Lucille. I got it at the scrapbook expo in Pleasanton  and I am just thrilled with it.
The booth was great the prices were not discounted too much.


Oh yes and my doily is from the silhouette on line store - look at the intricate cuts on there, I am always amazed with my new machine how well it cuts this doily is about 1.75 inches.
I hope you are as thrilled with my card as I am. It doesn't quite follow the sketch. I think the banner might need  something--- I better quit while I am ahead or I will start picking it apart.

Challenges:
Mojo: sketch
613 Avenue: AG- sketch optional


Have a great and blessed Monday everyone, Diana

19 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card. Wonderfull papers and colours.
    Thank you for joining us at 613 Avenue Create

    Huggsss,Angelique
    EngelDesignsScrap

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card, Diana!! Love the papers you used!!!
    Have a great day,
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  3. A Beautiful card.A Great take on the sketch!!Pretty doily.
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    ♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab job on what I'd consider a really difficult sketch. Beautiful cuts and DP's. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute card, love the papers you used.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous, Diana!! The papers are so beautiful!! Awesome take on the sketch!! Have a great evening my friend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card design! The papers are so pretty and what a fancy apron:) Thanks so much for joining us in the challenge at My Craft Spot!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great take on the sketch, love the papers and that apron is too cute.

    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. Diana, I really-really love this card and the papers you used are too awesome!!! I've gotta go find that apron at the Silhouette store!!!

    I can tell we're loving our Silhouettes... heee-heeee!!!

    Hugs, my sweet friend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great take on the sketch Diana! LOVE the papers you used!
    Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great card-and such a fabby take on the sketch !
    Love your paper selections :)
    Best wishes,Nessa xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card.
    Ana
    www.corujandoartes.blogspot.com.br

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card Diana, love the papers you used.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is so pretty! Love the cute apron! Thanks for joining us at My Craft Spot.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Isn't it cool how the Cameo cuts? I love the doily LOVE the card. It reminds me of when I was young....um...long ago, when all the moms wore aprons. I get lonesome for those days sometimes.

    Hugs,

    Chriss

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fabulous card! What a great take on the sketch!

    Thanks so much for playing along with us at My Craft Spot!

    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...