Saturday, August 30, 2014

Dress challenge- and back to school



Hi Friends,

I just thought I would give you little reminder you have less than 2 days to enter the DL.ART AUGUST LINKY CHALLENGE  and there is a dress form or use a dress challenge going on at Bitten by the bug 2 and there are only 4 entries. This is a fun challenge. Just saying.

Here is the project I had made for the challenge as a design team member.
My DT sisters did an awesome job-- go give them some love.



and FCC has a back to school challenge and so do I - whoot whoot -- you could enter 2 challenges at once--
Have a safe labor day weekend.

Have a blessed day Diana


7 comments:

  1. This is SO pretty Diana! I love the pattern papers and the dress form looks amazing! Awesome card my friend!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely card -- and the patterned papers are beautiful too! ~Laura

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful. The papers remind me of wall paper that my grandmother would have had in her home.
    Have a creative day.

    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ Nana's Rag Quilts ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello my twin, I swore I commented on your dress form challenge card, but I'm not here so I don't know what happened. I'm sorry so here is my comment. lol I love the dress form you used, the papers are gorgeous -reminds me of old, old wall paper! Love it!! Love your circle sentiment, I need to use my more often. I hope you have a wonderful Labor Day weekend!! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! LOVING that dress form!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so pretty. LOVE the colors. Thanks for sharing.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so beautiful, Diana!! The papers are gorgeous!! Love the dress form!! Fabulous card my friend!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...