Friday, August 8, 2014

Winner of the DL.ART July Linky CHALLENGE

CLICK HERE for the DL.ART  AUGUST LINKY  CHALLENGE
CLICK HERE for the DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY #137 Christmas in July CHALLENGE
CLICK HERE for the BBTB2 challenge-"Camping" challenge post
CLICK HERE for the Fantabulous cricut challenge #222 "Bug out"
CLICK HERE for the RAK

CLICK HERE for  Round 2 of my progressive follower giveaway



Good Day Friends,

It was a super fun linky party. I loved seeing what you all made. 
 I have some good news because, random .org just picked a winner!!!! 




drum roll........



CLICK HERE TO SEE THE ENTRIES




CONGRATULATIONS to the winner of the DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY JULY LINKY CHALLENGE.
There were 360  entries.  I use random.org -what ever comes up is what I go with. Everyone has the same chance. I would find it very hard to choose, because there are so many awesome projects. You are all so talented and I like all of you. I wish I could give each of you prize.  maybe someday, for now I will settle for one a month

 I would like to congratulate #255












The winner is:
CONGRATULATION!!!!KATIE O
Please  send me your e-mail address so I can get your prize to you. My contact information is at the top of the blog


Follow on Bloglovin


Have a blessed day, Diana




5 comments:

  1. Congrats to winner
    blessed weekend
    to you Diana and all your followers
    hugs Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Katie O!!! Yiipee!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, Katie! Yay!

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Katie!
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...