Monday, December 29, 2014

CUTIE PIE CTMH SOTM

CLICK HERE for the DL.ART  DECEMBER LINKY  CHALLENGE
CLICK HERE for the RAK
CLICK HERE for DL.ART Thankful Thursday #147 Challenge "HAPPY NEW YEAR"
CLICK HERE for the Elf Antics linky party



Hi Friends,
I needed to get a card made for a special person for their birthday and I was going for masculine. I think I succeeded. I also used the scraps from my WOTG "Snow haven" card making kit


  This is the last Stamp of the month set of 2014 - If you have some extra Christmas money you may want to treat yourself.



I just wanted to remind you. You have until 12 -31-14  to order this stamp set for $5.00 with a qualifying order and any other C or D stamp set for $10.00 so if you have had you eye on some great stamps now is the time to order from my store click here .

Challenges:
http://www.hidinginmycraftroom.com/2014/12/himcr-180-freestyle_27.html


Have a blessed day, Diana

8 comments:

  1. So cute.. I love the saying. There are a lot of January birthdays in y family, it's time to get crafting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so adorable!! I love the yummy cupcake!! Fabulous card!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card! Have a great evening Diana and Happy New Year!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautifully masculine Diana but yet so colourful and fun. Wishing you a 2015 filled with tons of love and joy.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  5. Soooooo cute! LOVING that cupcake!! Happy New Year!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is a 'sweet' card (pun intended!) Thanks for joining us over on the HIMCR blog!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...