Thursday, December 11, 2014

DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY CHALLENGE #146 "SANTA CLAUS"

CLICK HERE for the DL.ART  DECEMBER LINKY  CHALLENGE
CLICK HERE for the RAK
CLICK HERE for DL.ART Thankful Thursday #146 Challenge "SANTA CLAUS"
CLICK HERE for the Elf Antics linky party





Hi Friends, 

Do you Wonder what Santa is up to these days? He is probably watching you while you're sleeping!!!
Sounds a bit strange to me ... What do you think?
Two weeks from today.  It is all going way too fast.


Welcome to  

DL.ART Thankful Thursday Challenge #146


THEME: SANTA CLAUS/..... alternative thank you







This is  the Christmas card boxcards from SVGCUTS.com






I am looking forward to seeing what you come up with.



The challenge will open at 9:00 am December 11, 2014 and

 will be open until 11:55 pm PST  December 23, 2014. 







Prize:


from my wonderful sponsor




Any 1 SVG CUT of  your choice from 

SVGCUTS.com

Thank you Mary & Leo






Have a blessed day Diana

9 comments:

  1. oh my word these are SO CUTE.. totally love them

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Santa box cards! Love the retro Santa image! What fun! Thanks for a new challenge! Hope you don't mind me asking, but I notice the no stacking rule. I have thought about how this could help a participant and I can't figure it out - I thought you used random to select winners. Am I being dense? I would love to know the reason behind it. I don't mind the rule, but it does puzzle me nonetheless LOL. Thanks, Diana!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Santa box cards are so adorable!! I love them!! How fun!! Thanks for another awesome challenge!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. These Santa boxes are such fun!! Love the retro look and adorable design!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Diana, your Santa boxes are AWESOME!!! They are so fun and so adorable:)
    Thanks for another great challenge and have a great evening!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your Santa Boxes are ADORABLE!!! Beautiful!!!
    Fun Challenge!
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for another challenge - have a blessed week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh those Santas are wonderful. Thanks for sharing.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...