Friday, December 26, 2014

Hope is staying

CLICK HERE for the DL.ART  DECEMBER LINKY  CHALLENGE
CLICK HERE for the RAK
CLICK HERE for DL.ART Thankful Thursday #147 Challenge "HAPPY NEW YEAR"
CLICK HERE for the Elf Antics linky party




Hi Friends,

I decided to have Hope stay around a little longer . She has a lot more to share from the past few weeks, but it has been so busy around here, we did not have time to post everything we did. We will try to get it all posted before the end of the year.


She liked the ribbon from one of the gifts that arrived and added it to her hat . She also got a cute necklace from a "Friend" and she is donning her Christmas skirt.

Thank you Lisa
Hugs Diana Have a blessed day, Diana

13 comments:

  1. Looking forward to seeing the rest of Hope's adventures.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't blame Hope for not wanting to leave...let her stay!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait for you to share what Hope has been up to the past few weeks :) She sure looks adorable! The trim on her hat looks awesome and the skirt is so festive!! Love the necklace she is wearing to! So cute!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute! Happy to hear Hope will be sharing more photos! Love her festive adornments!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I totally understand I have some Christmas related posts that need to be posted myself.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was about to go to bed but decided just to get a look at my dashboard... and I see Hope!
    I don't think Hope should leave, lol. The ribbon gives her an extra touch of cuteness. Love the necklace, she looks fabulous!! Good Night Hope!
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looking forward to seeing what Hope is up to next!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, I'm so glad Hope is staying!! She looks gorgeous in the necklace!! And the trim on her hat is beautiful :) Faith and I can't wait to see more of her adventures!! Have a great day my friend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awwww, I love seeing little Hope with her Christmas ribbon hat embellishment! Glad to see her hanging around just a bit longer! Happy New Year Diana!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So nice that Hope gets to stay a little longer. Our Ernie the Elf caught a ride with Santa on Christmas Eve. Wishing you a Happy New Year.
    cindys-greencricut.blospot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love all your photos and Hope's adventures, Happy Belated Christmas to all and Happy New Year early.

    Hugs, Lori m
    www.throughtheeyesofgg@wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...