Monday, December 1, 2014

MOJO MONDAY

CLICK HERE for the DL.ART  DECEMBER LINKY  CHALLENGE
CLICK HERE for the RAK
CLICK HERE for DL.ART Thankful Thursday #145 Challenge "Any winter Holiday"
CLICK HERE for the Elf Antics linky party

CHECK OUT MY CYBER MONDAY SPECIAL HERE-ONE DAY ONLY TODAY!!!!


Hi Friends,

. I  Love the Graphics 45 papers and I just had to use red, after all it is Christmas. The local Scrapbook store did not have "Twas the night before Christmas" so I am using a collection from 2 years ago. It is almost gone, I may have to go into last years collection.


Here is the mojo sketch and my newest creation, I flipped it 90 degrees clockwise. To get my 1/16 of an inch border around all my paper cuts I used the perfect layers system




supplies used:
stampers select white card stock
red core'dinations
dp: Graphics 45
dies Verve Banner bundle
stamp:Verve Wings of love
Black enamel dots


Challenges:

Have a blessed day, Diana


14 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Great take on the sketch Diana!
    Sherrie k

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a classy card. Love the way you featured the christmas carol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous, Diana!! The papers are so beautiful!! Perfect take on the sketch!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great take on the sketch!! A Beautiful card my friend!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  5. How pretty. I love this classic Christmas Carol along with the red border. Very cute to tuck in the sentiment on one corner as well, Diana! Thanks for sharing with us at Sweet Stamps ~Donna K

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty card!! Great take on the sketch and love the pretty papers you used!! Have a great day.
    Gerda.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card, Diana. Very elegant! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful. Love the music paper. Thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue Create. PennyRae DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Like how the papers compliment one another wonderfully.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  10. CONGRATS on your Mojo Monday win!!!
    I saw your name and had to come tell ya that I'm so happy for you. tee hee hee.
    {I thought I commented before but... Your card is BEAUTIFUL.}
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats on your mojo Monday win! Woohoo!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...