Friday, November 6, 2020

2020 Fall | Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop

CLICK HERE Random acts of Kindness (Random Freebies)

CLICK HERE for the DL.ART November 2020 linky challenge

DLARTHero Nurse digital stamp and mermaid warrior digital stamp
New buttons, Pregnancy, cupcakes, religious
Elusive mermaid art
and crinkle ribbon



Good Morning Welcome to the 

2020 Fall | Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop

 November 6, 2020 - Friday, November 13, 2020


This is one of my favorite hops of the year. There is so much excitement and energy, I guess because everyone is so caffeinated, pun intended. There are so many awesome designers, card makers and crafters that the inspiration is unlimited.  I am so happy to be one of the many super sponsors for the 2020 Fall/Winter Coffee lovers blog hop.
I am offering 2- $10.00 gift codes to my store. 
 2 flash prizes
and a prize for leaving a comment on this post.

I will also be having flash sales throughout the hop.
Todays FLASH SALE will last until Sunday at 11:59pm PST 
          Grab bag- 20 random flair buttons for $10.00 shipping included (us only)
for international patrons I have deducted $3.25 off the regular shipping.

How the grab bag works- when I first started making the buttons for my shop I was making all kinds of buttons. I was not making sets at the time, I was cutting cool images out of magazines and now I have a stash of eyeballs mini art etc. Then when I started making the buttons some sets did not work out well and I never added them to my shop

There is nothing wrong with the buttons they are just mismatched. Some are epoxy some are open back some pin back  some flat back. This is a very good deal. 
The retail for the buttons is $15.00 plus shipping it equates to 30% off plus free shipping.
However, If you order other items of course there will be shipping charges on that.

Use this code at checkout: GBRF1168










 


Day 1 -#11Recipe:
Card base 110# Kraft card stockHot off the Press DSPMocha  crinkle ribbon DL.ART 
sentiment CTMH
die cuts AG

Direct link to hop post:
Social media hashtag: #fallwinter2020clh  




Follow me on Instagram, I will follow you back. 
I have had my account for a long time, but I have just started using it for my art, blog and website

                                                                     CLICK HERE


special hashtags #DLARTchallenges  #dianamlarson
Edited to announce the random comment winner
Commenter # 13 Helen Gullet


CLICK HERE to receive special discounts and birthday greetings


29 comments:

  1. Lovely inspiration! Thank you for being a super sponsor!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for sharing your card I absolutely love it I love the coffee lovers blog hop because we are always inspired by seeing your cards and being inspired. Happy crafting have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, Diana! I've got one card made that uses one of the coffee buttons I got from you; I love it! Thanks so much for generously sponsoring the coffee hop!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The cup looks wonderfully 3D. Pretty papers also.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a wonderful card! Thank you for the inspiration! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your card!! Very beautiful!! Thank you for being a Super Sponsor, it is really appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful card. Great inspiration. Thanks for being a super sponsor.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your card. Thanks so much for being a Super Sponsor this year!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for being a super sponsor! I am amazed that flair buttons are back. I still have my stash from other brands intact which at one point of my crafty life, I got obsessed with. I didn't really found a place to use them in my creations. It is amazing how crafting is like fashion continuously reinventing itself. Have a creative day!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love that sentiment and your card. Thanks so much for being a sponsor of the Coffee Lovers Hop!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a sweet card. Thank you so much for being Super Sponsor!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Marisela Delgado said: Lovely card! mariandmonsterd@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awesome card for the coffee lovers hop! I love the background paper and the cup, and the pretty bow!
    Thanks for being a super sponsor!

    ReplyDelete
  14. So pretty, love this. Thank you for being a sponsor

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love your elegant and classy cup! Thanks so much for being a part of the Coffee Lovers Blog Hop this year!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely vintage looking card! Thanks for sponsoring.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful! Thank you for being a Super Sponsor again!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your card is so pretty. I love that Mocha Crinkle Ribbon. Thanks so much for being a Super Sponsor!

    ReplyDelete
  19. BEEEEEAUUUUUUUUUTIFUL CARD! I so love the Victorian vintage style of it!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Your sentiment says it all. Thanks for sharing your talents and taking part in this blog hop!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Awesome sentiment on your wonderful card, Diana.
    Thanks for being such a great sponsor.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Such a beautiful tea cup! Thanks for being a Super Sponsor!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Thanks for being a Super Sponsor! Awesome creation!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Great creation
    Thank you so much for being a sponsor

    ReplyDelete
  25. Love this caffeinated Blog Hop tradition! Thank you so much for being a sponsor. Your card is fantastic! Best, CG

    ReplyDelete
  26. Awesome card, Diana! Thanks for being a Super Sponsor :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...