Friday, January 10, 2014

MOJO on FRIDAY- What a wonderful way to end a week

CLICK HERE for my 3 YEAR Blogaversary
CLICK HERE for the DL.ART Thankful Thursday challenge #124 HEARTS, ending Jan 21
CLICK HERE for the DL.ART Thankful Thursday LINKY PARTY challenge ending January 31, 2014



Hi Friends,


Here is my  third card using the  MOJO sketch. It is now 180 degrees from the original sketch.
  I will make at least one more.

I always pray for my friends and I thought I would make a card saying just that.  I just so happen to have ordered this stamp from Verve VSPJ-0078 this past week so I think I will make a few more of these.


 The technique I used behind the upper most flowers is called generational stamping , I did this to achieve  a wispy look  and I used a copic marker to color in the flowers a little. I used PTI ripe avocado for the sentiment and the leave stamps. The papers are from MME- fine and dandy girl.

Check back later I will announce the winner of the December Linky party.

Challenges:
http://mojomonday.blogspot.com/2014/01/mojo-monday-327-contest.html
http://blog.docerelashop.com/2014/01/design-team-post-challenge-56.html    ( new stamp set)
http://simplycreatetoo.blogspot.com/2014/01/happy-2nd-birthday-to-us-challenge-52.html
http://wordartwednesday.blogspot.com/2014/01/challenge-114-anything-goes.html

Have a blessed day Diana

15 comments:

  1. Very pretty. Love how you stamped on the patterned paper. I like how you flipped the sketch too. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty Diana!
    Love the stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous! LOVING the colors and those stamps!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful!! The papers are gorgeous and I love the stamps!! Have a great weekend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. GORGEOUS papers!! Wow, love your design Diana! I love the stamping off the edge to-great card!
    Have a super wknd!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  6. Simply beautiful......love the stamped flowers.
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dianna,
    The font has captured my heart as has your wonderful card. The stamping ( my all time favorite) looks like a gentle wind has blown your prayer upwards. It is delightful to see you wonderful art posted in this week’s creative challenge at Word Art Wednesday.
    Blessings,
    Carole Robb Bisson

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful card Diana!

    Thanks for the heads up on the challenge timing.

    Thank you for joining our challenge this week.

    Catarina

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi, Diana: Love your card. Thanks for entering our Challenge #52 - "Anything Goes"

    Diane
    Simply Create Too Design Team Member
    http://DianesDigitalDesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I always love seeing your sweet cards, Diana. Thank you very much for sharing with us in our challenges, and please know how much I appreciate your participation.
    Have a blessed week,
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so pretty! Love the great papers! Thanks for joining us over at Docerela Creations! DT Member Carri~Abusybee

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Diana!!! This is beautiful!!
    Congratulations!
    Thanks for joining us over at Docerela Creations!
    DT Member Sara

    ReplyDelete
  13. Diana, my beautiful friend, I am so excited tonight because I'm able to sit down and enjoy your work for a few lovely moments. What a blessing that always is. This card is gorgeous, both in inspiration and design. There is no greater bond than through prayer and the recipient of this masterpiece will be reminded of that power! The papers are stunning, the flowers are lovely, and the sentiment (and its font) are beautiful. Stunning card, my precious friend!

    Hugs and blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful card Diana! Thanks for joining us at Docerela Creations. DT Member Susana Caetano

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...