Friday, January 10, 2014

Winner of the DL.ART Thankful Thursday December Linky challenge

CLICK HERE for my 3 YEAR Blogaversary

CLICK HERE for the DL.ART Thankful Thursday challenge #124 HEARTS, ending Jan 21
CLICK HERE for the DL.ART Thankful Thursday January Linky  Party challenge ending January 31, 2014



Good Evening Friends,

I hope you are all doing well.  Normally I post the winner of the linky challenge the Friday after the challenge  ends. I am a week late on this due to the Holidays. This is it What you have all been waiting for.  




drum roll........



CLICK HERE TO SEE THE ENTRIES




CONGRATULATIONS to the winner of the DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY OCTOBER LINKY CHALLENGE.
There were 405 entries.  I use random.org -what ever comes up is what I go with. Everyone has the same chance. I would find it very hard to choose, because there are so many awesome projects. You are all so talented and I like all of you. I wish I could give each of you prize.  maybe someday, for now I will settle for one a month

 I would like to congratulate #386




The winner is: Georgiana
CONGRATULATION!!!! Georgiana
Please  your e-mail your address so I can get your prize to you. My contact information is at the top of the blog




Have a blessed day, Diana








7 comments:

  1. Yippee! What an exciting day! Yeah! Thanks for always sharing and offering your linky challenge. Going to e-mail you!

    Stay Creative,
    Georgiana
    • Carson's Creations •




    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATS! Georgiana!
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Georgiana!!! Yiipee!!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...