Thursday, September 16, 2021

DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY CHALLENGE #285 "Fall Colors" week #2

CLICK HERE Random acts of Kindness (Random Freebies)

CLICK HERE for the DL.ART September 2021 Linky challenge



DLARTHero Nurse digital stamp and mermaid warrior digital stamp
New buttons, Pregnancy, cupcakes, religious
Elusive mermaid art
and crinkle ribbon

Welcome to week #2

  DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY
 CHALLENGE #285 "Fall Colors" 

Happy Thursday,

I have been working on Post it note holders. I do this from time to time and add new designs into my Etsy store

You can see more of my items with the link below




If you are interested in any custom orders I am always interested in helping out

I can not believe fall is here in ta few days, the summer season sure went quick.
Did it for you? to or did it drag?

I love making Fall cards, I love leaves and trees and all the smells of fall. hot apple cider, pumpkin pie and a myriad of scents abound this time of the year.




I hope you like my card, it was quick I used some elements from a hot off the press card kit and designed it  the way I thought would make a sweet and simple card, This is a good day to be thankful.  I hope to see some from you also.


#DLARTchallenges

Please follow the challenge rules 

                                            
Follow me
3 entry  per week
Please link to the post, not to the blog
Make sure to put the link to this challenge on your blog post
so others can play along
leave a comment

The challenge runs through September 22, 2021 at 11:55 p.m. PST
This challenge runs 2 weeks

Many blessings,
DIANA L.


You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...