Thursday, September 30, 2021

DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY CHALLENGE #286 "Leaves" week #2

CLICK HERE Random acts of Kindness (Random Freebies)

CLICK HERE for the DL.ART SEPTEMBER 2021 Linky challenge



DLARTHero Nurse digital stamp and mermaid warrior digital stamp
New buttons, Pregnancy, cupcakes, religious
Elusive mermaid art
and crinkle ribbon

Welcome to week #2

  DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY
 CHALLENGE #286 "Leaves" 

Happy Thursday,

Well this was a fun week and I am sharing a digital  leaf wreath that I designed. As I said before I have been working on other than stamped or/and handmade cards. I have been doing a lot more art watercolor charcoal pencil and mixed media.  It has been so fun and freeing  I hope you like my digital card.






from week #1
Happy Fall!! we made it into fall can you believe summer is gone?

Quick as a blink of the eye.
I met yesterday with my knit wit group, it was so nice to see half of everyone's face. We are back to masks again.  We have also, moved to a new room which is about  75 % or more smaller than our other room.  There were 10 of us that showed up, but when 4 more came in, I decided to leave.  our group is about 35 when everyone shows up. I really don't think another 21 could fit in the room. I sure hope we can get another room 

I love making Fall cards, I love leaves and trees and all the smells of fall. hot apple cider, pumpkin pie and a myriad of scents abound this time of the year. The reason I chose leaves for this challenge is because I know a lot of you are working on Fall projects and I know there are very few that would not have leaves in them.  We use to have a liquid amber tree outside our home and I loved to sweep the leaves everyday in the fall, they were pretty to look at and a very meditative time with nature.  Do you like to rake leaves or do yardwork or gardening?



Everything on the card is fussy cut, the crinkle ribbon is from the 
Mocha Latte bundle. The embossing folder is Anna Griffin,
 the dew drops are glossy accents



#DLARTchallenges  on Instagram

Please follow the challenge rules 

                                            
Follow me
3 entry  per week
Please link to the post, not to the blog
Make sure to put the link to this challenge on your blog post
so others can play along
leave a comment

The challenge runs through October 06, 2021 at 11:55 p.m. PST
This challenge runs 2 weeks

Many blessings,
DIANA L.


You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...