Wednesday, September 8, 2021

Love One Another

CLICK HERE Random acts of Kindness (Random Freebies)

CLICK HERE for the DL.ART August 2021 Linky challenge

DLART- Hero Nurse digital stamp and mermaid warrior digital stamp
New buttons, Pregnancy, cupcakes, religious
Elusive mermaid art
and crinkle ribbon



 For those of you who do not know, I have been doing a lot more art work lately than card making, Although I am turning my art into cards.  It is a bit different than designing a card with DSP stamps and dies


This is a Labor Day sale that runs through to September 11, 2021 11:59 PST      use code :
LABORDAY10 at checkout.

I hope you had a great labor day weekend. 
The tourists are gone now from our quiet little city and we are coming into fall. I am really looking forward to the cooler days.


Many blessings,
DIANA L.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...