Wednesday, September 8, 2021

Love One Another

CLICK HERE Random acts of Kindness (Random Freebies)

CLICK HERE for the DL.ART August 2021 Linky challenge

DLARTHero Nurse digital stamp and mermaid warrior digital stamp
New buttons, Pregnancy, cupcakes, religious
Elusive mermaid art
and crinkle ribbon



 For those of you who do not know, I have been doing a lot more art work lately than card making, Although I am turning my art into cards.  It is a bit different than designing a card with DSP stamps and dies


This is a Labor Day sale that runs through to September 11, 2021 11:59 PST      use code :
LABORDAY10 at checkout.

I hope you had a great labor day weekend. 
The tourists are gone now from our quiet little city and we are coming into fall. I am really looking forward to the cooler days.


Many blessings,
DIANA L.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...