Thursday, May 19, 2022

DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY CHALLENGE # 299 "Graduation" week # 2

CLICK HERE Random acts of Kindness (Random Freebies)

CLICK HERE for the DL.ART MAY 2022 Linky challenge

 Hero Nurse digital stamp and mermaid warrior digital stamp
New buttons, Pregnancy, cupcakes, religious
Elusive mermaid art
and crinkle ribbon

Welcome to  Week # 2

  DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY
 CHALLENGE # 299 "Graduation" 


Happy Thursday! 

Graduation is upon us I went and designed three more graduation cards to have a little more diversity. If you would like me to design one specifically for you let me know.  Here are a few more.  Click Here to see more of my cards














It is that time of year when everyone celebrates one person or another in their family graduating, who is it for you? 







Another digital card designed by me.  No one is graduating in our family this year. That is quite a surprise for me.-- I stand corrected I just found out one of the nephews is graduating from kindergarten






Week #1


What are you working on now? Are you making Graduation cards, projects, cooking, sewing?






Please follow the challenge rules 

                                            
Follow me
3 entry  per week
Please link to the post, not to the blog
Make sure to put the link to this challenge on your blog post
so others can play along
leave a comment

The challenge runs through May 25, 2022 at 11:55 p.m. PST

This challenge runs 2 weeks
challenges I am entering this project in:






Many blessings,
DIANA L .

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...