Thursday, June 9, 2011

MORE---- THURSDAY- 7 CHALLENGES

Hi all, I told you I would be back with another post.

This is a Fathers day card-- I know there are a lot of challenges out there for this theme right now, but I made This specifically  for design team 1 over at Celebrate the Occasion first and foremost. Then, I will go look for other challenges to enter it in.
 This card was so much fun to make. I made it at the Northern CA. Circle, my new friend Courtney Lee let me look through her button jar from her PTI stash,  and this is the button I chose. I must say that is really a cute jar those buttons come in . The variety of buttons in that little jar is amazing.  The twine was my idea, but I was going to place it higher and she suggested lower. It is really nice getting together and designing with others who share your interests. I hope you like the final card- oh surprise inside too --- The guys in there only smaller.
This paper is fantastic,  it is Nantucket from the DCVW  latest release.

I can not wait to use it again.  The card stock base is A2 PTI
CELEBRATE THE OCCASION FATHERS DAY
 PAPER VARIETY- ANY MAN
MORE THAN FAVORS  MANLY BIRTHDAY
FANTABULOUS CRICUT  FATHERS DAY
WHIMSICAL WEDNESDAYS  FATHERS DAY
YOU HAD ME @ CRAFT   LINKING PARTY
KRAFT JOURNAL    IT'S A GUY THING

I just realized I can link up to 3 projects to:


21 comments:

  1. Very nice card! I love the twine and button. Thanks for playing along this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! I really like this card, the colors, embossing, twine, button are all wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you combined the image with the button and twine on this great masculine card! Thanks so much for joining us at The Kraft Journal for our It's a Guy Thing challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful card. I love the image you used and the font. That twine ties everything together so nicely. Fabulous job!
    Thanks for joining us at Whimsical Wednesday.
    Crafty best wishes,
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card Diana! Thanks for playing on your week off.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super job with this Father's day card!Thanks for joining us at Whimsical Wednesday!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great idea for a Father's Day card! The twine and button are such a nice touch on this.
    Thanks so much for playing along with us at Fantabulous Cricut!
    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete
  8. Perfect Father's Day Card. Great colors. Love the twine and button! Thank you for joining us at Whimsical Wednesdays.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute, cute! OH I mean what a fantastic and manly card! I love the twine! Thanks for sharing with us at FCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card! Thanks for sharing it with us at FCCB this week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great card! I love it. I am so glad you joined in the fun with us this week at FCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So cute .. love your card..

    thanks for sharing and playing with us at CTO...

    Ivette

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great card! I love the colors!

    Lisa
    http://prettypaperprettyribbons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great job! Thanks for playing along with CTO!

    Nicole T.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Diana -- Super cute card!! I love the twine and the button!! :) This is one of my favorite cartridges!! :)

    Thanks so much for joining us at Celebrate The Occasion this week!!

    Amy :) at www.lovetocrop.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great card! Thanks for playing with us at Whimsical Wednesday :)

    Roberta, Whimsical Designer
    www.txscrappermom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Diana,
    What a great masculine card! I LOVE the cuts! The embossing, the twine and button is just the perfect cut! Great job! Thanks for playing along with us at Whimsical wednesdays!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...