Monday, November 14, 2011

MONDAY- MORNING AGAIN- and a layout- a 2-Pager at that

Good morning Everyone,
 
I don't normally do layouts, but because of the up coming Season I thought it would be fun. I found a great sketch over at Creative Cutter Room (Click Here). Seriously it took me a few days to think about what I was going to do and then a couple to put it together. I love how it came out. It is so whimsical thanks to the enjoy the Seasons cartridge.

 This is the full layout a 2 -page layout at that-- I used the Holly Border at the bottom and glossy accents to make the berries shiny and festive. I am entering this in the Pink stamper Challenge (Click Here)
 I used the Fiskars apron punch for the red border. For my stamp sentiment I used My Pink Stamper "Winter treats and Sayings"
 All the images and paper were printed and cut from the enjoy the seasons cartridge. Except for the 2011, I used story book and color filled it onto AC white card stock from the "Enjoy the season" cartridge



 This is the right page of the 2 -page layout
Here is a close up of the Holly border. I chose this border to qualify for the CC weekly challenge.  I really like how this came out.  I hope you do to. Who knows maybe I will do another layout.

14 comments:

  1. Perfect sentiment for this beautiful layout! LOVE the details! Thank you for joining in on the fun at My Pink Stamper's Pinkalicious Blog Hop! :o)

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful double page layout, you carried it across very nicely and I love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so gorgeous, Diana! The layout is so beautiful and I love all of the adorable cuts you used! This is so awesome!! :D

    Lisa
    indymermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great lay-out! Love the fun details and the holly border! Thanks for joining us over at the Creative Cutter Room! DT Member Carri

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great layout!-I love the border and the shiny berries. You captured the sketch wonderfully. Thanks for playing in The Creative Cutter Room-Cathie

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a terrific layout. I love all the details you added, and that sentiment fits perfectly!! Thanks for joining us at the My Pink Stamper Pink-alicious blog hop this month!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it that you used your Imagine!! Super great take on the sketch!!
    Thanks for playing with us over at The Creative Cutter Room. DT Member ~Gaby

    ReplyDelete
  8. You did a fantastic job with the sketch! Your layout is gorgeous :OD Thank you so much for joining us at The Creative Cutter Room. DT Member ~ Jenny (Crazy About Cricut)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great job with the sketch. I love the holiday touches. Thanks for joining in with us over at the Creative Cutter Room. Hope to see you again soon.

    Christel
    CCR DT Member
    http://onescrappinsista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such great work. I like your work and appreciate it. Keep hard working.

    Download Happy Tree Friends Episodes

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...