Saturday, November 19, 2011

SATURDAY MORNING -- Christmas card for BBTB2

I am so loving getting my Christmas cards done. I am grateful that Bitten By the Bug 2 has a challenge for using the word Joy from a cartridge that I have not used in quite awhile. Last year I had worked on some Christmas cards and I die cut the word Joy, peace and Noel, a few times for cards.  It seemed the word joy kept floating around my art room. I don't know how it happened , but whenever I needed to remember the word joy there it was. one time I found it in my bathrobe pocket another time it was in the garage by my door to my car. Another time it was in my purse. Go Figure.  Then, one day I was talking to someone who was really unhappy. I opened my purse and the joy was still there -- So I gave her my JOY.  I still had my internal JOY.
What do you think?

18 comments:

  1. Diana, This is so pretty! This color combo is one of my favorites!
    Have a great day!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah, super cute card...love your paper choice. I am in 2 hops today and would love you to stop by if you get the chance.
    Eva :0)
    http://evasscrapsncards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card. I agree. It is nice to get those cards going Christmas. Glad BBTB2 could encourage that mojo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card, I wish I was as organized as you, getting your cards made already! Thanks for joining us at BBTB2!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, and love the paper. TFS :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Diana love love love this card

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your card. Thank you so much for your comments on my blog and also playing along with our Blog Hop. I try to follow all the ladies that post on my blog but for some reason blogger gets moody and doesn't allow me to join. So happy it cooperated with your blog. Once again thank you so excited with all my new followers (0;

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so beautiful, Diana! Your cards definitely give Joy! I love the papers and your beautiful design!! :D

    Lisa
    indymermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Like your JOY-ful card & story.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"
    http://CreatedbySunshineHoneyBee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your JOY....perfect word...tfs
    www.justwordz.ca

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow the way you have layered the "joy" is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super sweet card! I really like the brown background paper. I would have taken it for a sure sign that someone needed some joy brought to them and how sweet that you were able to do it! I bet you made her day! There have been many days I wish someone could have pulled out some joy for me and handed it over!
    Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your card is just beautiful and I LOVE your story. Thank you for spreading Joy to all of us at BBTB2. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  14. Simply gorgeous!! I LOVE the colors. Red and blue on brown is one of my favorite combos. Thanks so much for playing with us at BBTB2!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Diana, your card is so pretty! I love the paper you used- so pretty together:)
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very pretty card and papers/color scheme! :)Amy

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...