Wednesday, November 30, 2011

WEDNESDAY-MORNING and a challenge with Flower shoppe

Hi Everyone,
I hope you are all having a great day!!!
I won this  stamp and the crinkle ribbon over at Little scrap pieces, so I thought it would only be fitting to use it to make a card and then enter Karen's challenge over at little scrap pieces. Thank you Karen for the goodies I love all of them.
You will be seeing them in up coming projects in the near future. I received some My minds ey paper and  a Cuttlebug die set which I have wanted for a long time but could just not fine.

The card stock is PTI Kraft
DCWV  patterned paper
The snowflake back ground stamp is hero arts
The ink is momento coton white
Tim Holtz distressed aged Mahogany
The sentiment is stampabilities

13 comments:

  1. Very pretty card! Love the flower! I am enjoying playing with that cartridge too!
    Love the blog look!
    Glenda
    http://glendascards.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. pretty card! I love that flower :)
    TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute, love the texture on the flower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Diana, I love the paper you used on the flower.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Diana so beautiful your flower is stunning and make the ribbon look awesome thanks so much for joining my challenge love all your creations!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous flower.......love the crinkle ribbon and the snow flake stamp. Pretty card:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that flower very cute.

    Hugs,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  8. A very pretty card- love the polka dot flower :)Amy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty card, I love the snow falling down in the background!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card Diana. I really like your flower.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very pretty! You have really been busy with this challenge and made every project beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely flower and ribbon combo! Great card!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...