Thursday, July 19, 2012

DL.ART Thankful Thursday challenge.


CLICK HERE: for the DL.ART  Thankful Thursday challenge ending July 21
CLICK HERE: for the DL.ART  Thankful Thursday challenge ending July 28


Good Morning Friends

Welcome to Thankful Thursday--------
I am looking forward to seeing your creations this week. There are a ton of Christmas in July challenges out there.  I love it -- I'm going to keep watching for them I love to make Christmas stuff, anything Christmas.   I think for  this Challenge I will move on.
Get back to the name of my challenge-- THANK YOU - anything- tag, card, gift box, project, whatever.
you can use thanks, grateful, Thanks a lot, as long as you get the idea across.  Have fun with it.
You will have until 11:59 August 4 to enter your project.


Here is my card:   I know I will be needing some Thank U-- cards after Christmas-- it will be here before you know it.   Isn't this adorable?




Here is the prize:




Thanks for stopping by I really love having you visit.
Have a blessed day, DIANA L.

13 comments:

  1. Really cute card.i have this cartridge.Thank you for the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card - is wonderful. Love the vintage feel and the colours. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is absolutely adorable, Diana! I love the shape of the card and the papers you used. Blessings and hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, that is one adorable card!! Love the fun colors and vintage look! Will have to give this challenge a try!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute and colorful vintage card! I love vintage. Thanks for the challenge, dear.

    Bev

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just uploaded my thank you card! Fun challenge and I really needed to make a couple of thank you cards so this worked out!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great challenge. You're card is so cute!
    Gerda
    http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. sending this to a friend to let them know I am grateful for their friendship....Karen

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card Diana. I will try to get something to share in this challenge.

    Hugs
    Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. pretty card diana :) thanks for another fun challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your cheery card Diana. Thanks for this challenge....I always need to make more TY cards : )

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the older style paper you used and thanks so much for the challenge!
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your adorable card!!!

    All the entries look awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...