Monday, July 9, 2012

Who do you Love?

CLICK HERE: for the DL.ART Thankful Thursday Challenge

Hi Again,

Here is a card I made for a few posts.
I used this sentiment from "Word Art Wednesday" . My friend Karen has invited me to enter a couple of times and I download the sentiment and then somehow forget that the challenge ends the day I start to work on it.  This time I think I will have time to enter it.
My neighbor walked with me today to be there in case I fell.  She also brought us dinner last night and has been checking on me. Nice to know people care. I must be addicted to art and design, because even though it hurts, I want to continue. This is it for tonight. I will design in my head. I will go ice now.  See you soon thanks for stopping by.

I bought this great 6x6 pack of basic grey "mellow" paper pack a couple of years ago. I just love it but never really thought to use it I just liked looking at it. The images are so small and cute. I pulled it out and said today is the day--- which got me thinking of a song Today is day--- I will rejoice and be glad in it.  That is how I came about doing this card and the inspiration behind it.

I hope you enjoy it.

A2
Basic grey
PTI
Recollections
AC cardstock
stickles
sentiment: word art Wednesday
Chalkbox ink
Cricut cart French Manor

Entering in:
Bitten By The Bug 2: Window
Word Art Wed: sentiment
Stampin' Sister's in Christ:2 patterns a circle, an embellishment

Thanks for stopping by again, thanks for your comments and thanks for your prayers,
have a blessed day, Diana



29 comments:

  1. This is GORGEOUS, Diana!! I absolutely love that paper and the window is so creative and fabulous :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty Diana.. How sweet of your neighbor . Hope you are feeling better soon. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Diana, this is lovely...so glad you were able to make the card and share with us on our BBTB2 window challenge.
    Carole

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Diana! Love the window and the scene behind it! Pretty papers! Thanks for sharing with us at BBTB2!
    Hope you are feeling better soon!
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a great card, Diana. I'm so glad that you were able to enter and play along this week at Word Art Wednesday. You picked a great week to join us too, cuz it's DOUBLE PRIZE WEEK.
    Thanks for sharing this with us!
    Blessings,
    Karen L
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty card. I love the paper you used behind the window. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2. Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a sweet card. I like the papers and I love your verse. How sweet of your neighbor to care for you!!! Thank you for sharing with us at BBTB2.
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  8. So lovely Diane. I really like the window.

    Annette

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful carde. Gorgeous papers. Thanks for sharing with us at BBTB2.

    ReplyDelete
  10. So BEAUTIFUL Diana!! I love the window and the papers are gorgeous!!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hang in there Diana, prayers for your recovery! Your card is very pretty, the natural themed papers look so nice with this verse!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the window scene you created here, Diana! Thank you for sharing your lovely piece at Word Art Wednesday. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. ah so cute!!! love how you can see the kids playing through the window! great job on this one!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful card Diana.
    Love your window cut and papers. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2.
    Jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a fabulous card Diana - hope you are mending :-) Keep well.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful card. Love the colors and the window design

    Nana

    ReplyDelete
  17. Diana, Beautifully done, and such an inspiration, thanks for joining us at the BBTB2 Challenge, hugs

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful...love the window! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh this is just perfect for BOTH challenges, Diana! Thanks so much for sharing with BBTB2. Great idea with the paper. I have some of that too. Glad you're on the mend. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  20. Pretty card. Love the Window and how you placed it. It's great to have wonderful neighbors...I have them too.
    Take care and you're in my Prayers.
    Dee B

    ReplyDelete
  21. Diana love those tiny skaters in the window. Also love the cloud and greenery paper. Really makes your card stand out. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2 for the window challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Such an amazing card!! One of my favorite verses and love your design!! ~ Blessings

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  23. what a beautiful card, Thanks for joining the challenge...

    Penny

    ReplyDelete
  24. How pretty is this! Love that window frame. Such a sweet card. Thanks for joining Stampin' Sisters in Christ this week for our challenge. I love your interpretation for it. We are delighted to have your project there to inspire us all. Diane Noble (SSIC-DT)

    ReplyDelete
  25. Beautiful card! I love your window and the scene in it. Your papers are just beautiful and you used them very well. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2 ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  26. diana i love your card, perfect papers for the scene behind the window :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. oopsie, forgot to thank you for sharing with us at bbtb2 :)

    ReplyDelete
  28. Hi Diana - I love that windowframe and the scripture - along with the'plan' you have used - perfect for the Stampin' Sisters in Christ Challenge! We appreciate your support! {{{hugs}}}
    Linda SSIC Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  29. Lovely card. The patterned paper behind the window is perfect. Very sweet. Thanks for linking up at BBTB2! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...