Monday, October 15, 2018

Halloween Challenge


CLICK HERE for DL.ART Thankful Thursday #236 Challenge "Always Thankful"  (Thanks, Thanks a lot, Grateful, etc.)
CLICK HERE for the DL.ART OCTOBER LINKY CHALLENGE
Check out the latest releases of the  DL.ART crinkle ribbon bundle 




 Happy Monday and welcome to another Monday challenge!









Tags,bags,boxes and more 2, I also used the PCC Halloween files. Isn't this just such a cute project? I used twine from the DLART store



Challenge #337-Halloween
Make a project using anything Halloween related. But there has to be a least one cut from the Cricut Library!


This Weeks Sponsor is-
And the prize is-

$25 Virtual Wallet!!!!


To qualify for the prize, be sure to use at least 1 Cricut cut on your project and if it's not obvious, let us know what cartridge you used. If you use a Cricut Explore machine, at least one cut must be from the Cricut catalog of images.

If it isn't a card, you will get two entries into the drawing!

Make sure to go by and send my DT sisters some bloggy love 

Have a blessed day, 
Diana










post signature

5 comments:

  1. It IS a cute project! I like your choice of background papers and of course, the ribbon!

    ~Cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! I love the backgrounds on each of them. Combining mixed media (or at least it looks like it) and cricut cuts are my fav!! Dorlene FCCB DTeammate

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Diana,
    Look at all the Halloween goodness...I love it all! Especially that 1 eyed creature, lol!
    Fun projects!
    Hope you are doing well my friend!
    Hugs,
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so super cute! I love the way you used the fun diecuts from PCC! I’ve really enjoyed working together on the DT, and will definitely ‘see’ you around!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...