Sunday, October 28, 2018

WINNER of the DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY CHALLENGE #236 "Always Thankful"


DL.ART store
DLART- new mermaid buttons & cats in space

CLICK HERE - DL.ART Thankful Thursday #236 Challenge "Fall Colors"
CLICK HERE for the DL.ART OCTOBER LINKY CHALLENGE

Check out the latest releases of the  DL.ART crinkle ribbon bundle -Magical bundle



Hi Everyone,

Happy Sunday,
  Enjoy your day whatever you do.

YEAH!!!!!! to the winner!!












Follow on Bloglovin

***********************************************************************************


First of all,  I have loved seeing all your awesome cards and projects that were submitted for the DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY "FALL COLORS"  challenge  #236,  you all did a great job!!   It was so nice to see so many great projects in one spot. I was honored to have them on my blog.


*****************************************************
WINNER of the DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY CHALLENGE  #236 "FALL COLORS"




+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

PRIZE: 
Paper & Twine




Click here to see the entries.



CONGRATULATIONS to the winner of the DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY #236 "FALL COLORS"
CHALLENGE
There were __ 54__entries.
The winner is # 19




CONGRATULATIONS: Melissa Sunshine honeybee



Please grab my badge and display it
as a winner of the DL.ART Thankful Thursday challenge







Please send me an e-mail, with your address, if necessary, so I can get your prize to you or the info to my sponsor. Also please leave a comment on this post

My contact information is at the top of my blog

Ordering from my Close to my Heart store is Easy & Fun

With any purchase- from my www.dianalarson.ctmh.com  store
you will receive from me

1. FREE--  A card made by me, sent separately from the UGLY SWEATER stamp SET (card value $5.00) and
2. Petite perks stamp ($3.95 value)(sent from me with #1)

with a qualifying purchase you may purchase the Stamp of the month for $5.00 an ($18.95 value) seen below





Yes you can get this cool stamp set for $5.00, regular 18.95
If you would like to know how ask me.

Check out the clearance section- deals yes galore
https://dianalarson.closetomyheart.com/Retail/Products.aspx?CatalogID=159


*****************************************




With Halloween around the corner you might like the








Have a blessed day, Diana


*********************************************************************************
With Halloween around the corner this would be a great time to splurge on the Halloween Crinkle ribbon Bundle and the new Halloween Flair buttons.
I have 5 sets to choose from or you can order all five and save save even more and order all five sets and the crinkle ribbon.

All Halloween related items 25% of use code: 
HALLOWEEN18

Click here to see what is new  The Halloween specials 



The Halloween Bundle: click here




DL.ART logo with web address photo Capture DL logo with web address._zpsfl4kkzhr.jpg



Follow on Bloglovin




Have a blessed day, Diana

3 comments:

  1. This Bee is happy to bee the winner. TY. Emailed.
    Busy this weekend getting ready for Halloween. Hubby & I assembled an LED lighted Pirate Ship in our front yard for Halloween. Took 1 1/2 hrs to assemble. Hubby said he wished they made these things to just unfold & put up easily.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to Melissa and thank you Diana for your lovely challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Melissa! Yay!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...