Thursday, November 1, 2018

DL.ART NOVEMBER 2018 Linky Challenge

CLICK HERE for the DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY challenge #237 "ALWAYS THANKFUL"

DL.ART store-

DLART


Good Morning Everyone,




Welcome to the DL.ART NOVEMBER 2018 Linky Challenge.
Always anything goes on the monthly challenge...





I had a request to make some house warming cards so I made a few just so there would be some choices, this was one of them. It is a fun easy card to the DSP actually did most of the work.
For my project I used close to my heart products the paper and the stamp set is Central park. I also used versa mark onyx black ink for the the house that is popped up with foam tape


I hope you have fun entering this challenge and I hope to see you every day. 

Onto the challenge: always anything goes with The monthly linky.

PRIZE:
PAPER & twine


********************************
The challenge runs from November 1, 2018 through November 30, 2018
11:55 pm PST



With any $50. purchase- from my www.dianalarson.ctmh.com  store
you will receive from me

1. FREE--  A card made by me, sent separately from the "Seasonal Trees" stamp set (S1811)  (card value $5.00) and
2. Petite perks stamp ($3.95 value)(sent from me with #1)

with a qualifying purchase ($50.) you may purchase the Stamp of the month for $5.00 an ($18.95 value)





Yes you can get this cool stamp set for $5.00, regular 18.95
If you would like to know how ask me.

Check out the clearance section-  great deals on great products galore
https://dianalarson.closetomyheart.com/Retail/Products.aspx?CatalogID=159









*********************************************************************************
With Thanksgiving and Christmas  around the corner this would be a great time to get on the Christmas Crinkle ribbon Bundle and the Thanksgiving and Christmas Flair buttons.
I have many sets to choose from.


Click here to see Vintage Christmas Bundle



The Tradition Christmas Bundle: Click Here


I also have a new bundle the Magical Bundle. The colors are based on the charters Mickey Mouse and Alice in wonderland.  You will receive 3 yards of 5 colors for a total of 15 yards. Black, red, yellow, blue and white.




DL.ART logo with web address photo Capture DL logo with web address._zpsfl4kkzhr.jpg



Follow on Bloglovin




Have a blessed day, Diana

To be eligible for the prize
Be a Follower
1 entry  per day
NO back linking= meaning no linking a project that was posted before the linky challenge began
Please link to the post, not to the blog
leave a comment 



16 comments:

  1. Beautiful creation Diana, love the images and design! Thank you for the challenge.
    Crafty Hugs, Sherry xx
    Loose Stitches and Unraveled Threads

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so beautiful, Diana!! I love the images you used!! Fun scene!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. fabulous card...love your incredible background!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic scene! I love the dimension of the one house.... looks cool popped up!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your fun and cute house warming card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty card Diana! Thanks for the fun linky challenge!

    Glenda's Cards

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous. Love the scene you have created. Great job!
    Valerija xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card is so PRETTY! Love it my friend! Hugs
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love a stamped all over design like this. Love how you
    only partially colored. Very nice!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello, Diana! Thank you for a new linky for November! Your card is gorgeous and I love how you used the patterned paper to your advantage - it's gorgeous! I'm happy to tell you that my husband is home from the rehab hospital now!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this card, Diana! that background paper is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you for the challenge!-Maria Giselle B. (https://ienjoywhatido.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card Diana! Thank you so much for a great challenge! Thinking of you my friend!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful card! Thank your for the fun challenge....I am thankful!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you for the fabulous challenge and amazing DT work for added inspiration! Sending HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. ADORABLE house-warming card!!! Love the fun images. Thank you for another fun linky party!!
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...