Sunday, November 11, 2018

SALE!!! and Winner of the DL.ART October Linky Challenge- Happy Veteran's Day- SALE

DL.ART store-
DLART- new mermaid buttons & cats in space

CLICK HERE for DL.ART Thankful Thursday #237 Challenge "Always Thankful"
CLICK HERE for the DL.ART NOVEMBER LINKY CHALLENGE
Check out the latest releases of the  DL.ART crinkle ribbon bundle 




Hi Everyone,
Happy  Sunday! Happy Veteran's day,

For those of you who know we live in a forest, we are ok!! Thank God.  On Monday I heard a huge explosion and it shook our house, later I found out that the firemen fighting the fire near us, found a cannon shell from 1897 that had not exploded,it was a military ordnance  disposal.  I am glad no one was injured.

As you know I am changing things up a bit here at DL.ART, there is still a monthly DL.ART challenge, but there is now just one DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY themed challenge per month. It will start on the first Thursday of the month and end on  the last Thursday of the month
I hope you have a great weekend.

VETERANS DAY SALE

I have a flash sale going on right now. It is in conjunction with veterans day. Because the treaty to end the war was signed on the 11th month the 11th hour. Here is the sale any order over $11.11. will receive 11% off use

 coupon VETSDAY2018  and to add to that any order over $15.00 will receive a free Santa Flair button

Go to the store here  DL.ART

This sale will run through November 12, 2018 11:59pm PST








Now lets see who the winner is






The winner of the
DL.ART  OCTOBER 2018 LINKY CHALLENGE is




There were  220 entries
Click here to see the entries

WINNER # 220



PRIZE:
Paper  & Twine




CONGRATS TO: Karen Ladd
 If your name is chosen as the winner. Please contact me. My contact info is at the top of my blog 2nd tab from the top left. If I don't have your address I don't know where to send it.

Please grab my badge and display it
as a winner of the DL.ART Thankful Thursday challenge





Please send me an e-mail, with your address, if necessary, so I can get your prize to you or the info to my sponsor. Also please leave a comment on this post

My contact information is at the top of my blog



Follow on Bloglovin

Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on Facebook





Have a blessed Diana

3 comments:

  1. Glad you are ok. That can be scary. Congrats to Karen L. Back from an enjoyable mini vacation to Galveston Island that hubby & I celebrated our 35tth wedd anniv early (35th wedd anniv is 11/19).
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  2. So excited to see my name as the October Linky winner and it looks like being the last project was the charm! Off to email you now. Wow, that's quite a story about the cannon shell, and so glad they took care of it and that you haven't been affected by the wildfires.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to the winner! Great sale!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...