Monday, October 1, 2018

DL.ART October 2018 Linky Challenge

Click Here for the National Coffee Day Blog Hop

DL.ART store-

DLART


Good Morning Everyone,




Welcome to the DL.ART OCTOBER 2018 Linky Challenge.






For my project I used DL.ART ghoul green crinkle ribbon from the  DLART store.  This is my second project for Halloween for this year. The first one I made was yesterday. I used a large scallop tag die from sizzix. Along with some images from the JD Goode cartridge. I love the fact that I could incorporate the DL.ART the crinkle ribbon on this project. I used orange nuvo drops at the bottom of the tag
Challenges:

I hope you have fun entering this challenge and I hope to see you every day. 

Onto the challenge: always anything goes with The monthly linky.

PRIZE:
PAPER & twine


********************************
The challenge runs from October 1, 2018 through October 31, 2018
11:55 pm PST



With any purchase- from my www.dianalarson.ctmh.com  store
you will receive from me

1. FREE--  A card made by me, sent separately from the UGLY SWEATER stamp SET (card value $5.00) and
2. Petite perks stamp ($3.95 value)(sent from me with #1)

with a qualifying purchase you may purchase the Stamp of the month for $5.00 an ($18.95 value)





Yes you can get this cool stamp set for $5.00, regular 18.95
If you would like to know how ask me.

Check out the clearance section- deals yes galore
https://dianalarson.closetomyheart.com/Retail/Products.aspx?CatalogID=159

Have a blessed day Diana
*****************************************

25% OFF    All Halloween  themed items use code: HALLOWEEN18
Sale ends 10-15-18 @ 1159 pm PST




With Halloween around the corner you might like the








Have a blessed day, Diana


*********************************************************************************
With Halloween around the corner this would be a great time to splurge on the Halloween Crinkle ribbon Bundle and the new Halloween Flair buttons.
I have 5 sets to choose from or you can order all five and save save even more and order all five sets and the crinkle ribbon.

All Halloween related items 25% of use code: 
HALLOWEEN18

Click here to see what is new  The Halloween specials 



The Halloween Bundle: click here




DL.ART logo with web address photo Capture DL logo with web address._zpsfl4kkzhr.jpg



Follow on Bloglovin




Have a blessed day, Diana

To be eligible for the prize
Be a Follower
1 entry  per day
NO back linking= meaning no linking a project that was posted before the linky challenge began
Please link to the post, not to the blog
leave a comment 



15 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous project! Love the paper colors!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Phoned Cricut this morn. Rcvd an email to send attachments of invoice & code with problem ticket #s on post-it notes on the items. Was told that they were aware of the problem. Was told that it would be at least 24 hrs to resolve.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome Tag! I LOVE seeing Halloween projects! :)

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fab project, Diana! LOVE that PAPER! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Diana! That pumpkin is gorgeous! The ribbon goes perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh, that green crinkle ribbon is just perfect with these projects!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous tag!! The pumpkin is gorgeous and I love the fun crinkle ribbon!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just love autumn and Halloween , my favourite time of the year. Love the colours and the dark nights! Beautiful projects and cards!,xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous creations Diana, love the pumpkin, tag and beautiful ribbon!
    Crafty Hugs, Sherry xx
    Loose Stitches and Unraveled Threads

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, your shaped pumpkin card is awesome and I love the ribbon with it !

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello, Diana! Thank you for a new linky for October! Your Halloween projects are absolutely gorgeous! The green ribbon coordinates perfectly! Love seeing all the items available in your store! The ribbon colours are so beautiful! I just linked up my project!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...