Monday, October 8, 2018

WINNER!!! - Coffee Lover's blog Hop

DL.ART store
DLART- new mermaid buttons & cats in space

CLICK HERE for DL.ART Thankful Thursday #236 Challenge " Fall Colors"
CLICK HERE for the DL.ART OCTOBER LINKY CHALLENGE
Check out the latest releases of the  DL.ART crinkle ribbon bundle 




Hi Everyone,
Happy  Monday!


 The winner is











PRIZE:
$10.00 gift code to the DLART store






 If your name is chosen as the winner. Please contact me. My contact info is at the top of my blog 2nd tab from the top left. If I don't have your address I don't know where to send it.

Please grab my badge and display it
as a winner of the  2018 National coffee lovers blog hop





The winner from the
comments on the DL.ART National coffee day blog hop is




There were  64 comments
Click here to see the comments

WINNER # 22
CONGRATS TO: Laura J.
Please send me an e-mail, with your address, if necessary, so I can get your prize to you or the info to my sponsor. Also please leave a comment on this post

My contact information is at the top of my blog



Follow on Bloglovin

Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on Facebook





Have a blessed Diana

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...