Saturday, December 1, 2018

DL.ART December 2018 Linky challenge

CLICK HERE for the DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY challenge #238 coming December 6 the theme will be Christmas

DL.ART store-

DLART


Good Morning Everyone,




Welcome to the DL.ART DECEMBER 2018 Linky Challenge.
Always anything goes on the monthly challenge...



I had a request to make some  fall coffee cards so I made a few just so there would be some choices, this was one of them. It is a fun  card to make the image is from adorn it. I love their 12x12 water color sheets with 12 designs on each sheet great value for the money.
For my project I used echo park paper and the stamp set is Central park. I  used Faber castell watercolor pencils to color in my images.
challenges:


I hope you have fun entering this challenge and I hope to see you every day. 

Onto the challenge: always anything goes with The monthly linky.

PRIZE:
PAPER & twine


********************************
The challenge runs from December 1, 2018 through December 31, 2018
11:55 pm PST



With any $50. purchase- from my www.dianalarson.ctmh.com  store
you will receive from me

1. FREE--  A card made by me, sent separately from the "Candy Cane Alphabet" stamp set (S1812)  (card value $5.00) and
2. Petite perks stamp ($3.95 value)(sent from me with #1)

with a qualifying purchase ($50.) you may purchase the Stamp of the month for $5.00 an ($18.95 value)





Yes you can get this cool stamp set for $5.00, regular 18.95
If you would like to know how ask me.

Check out the clearance section-  great deals on great products galore
https://dianalarson.closetomyheart.com/Retail/Products.aspx?CatalogID=159





*********************************************************************************
With Christmas  around the corner this would be a great time to get some  Christmas Crinkle ribbon Bundle and Christmas Flair buttons.
I have many sets to choose from.


Click here to see Vintage Christmas Bundle



The Tradition Christmas Bundle: Click Here


I also have a new bundle the Magical Bundle. The colors are based on the charters Mickey Mouse and Alice in wonderland.  You will receive 3 yards of 5 colors for a total of 15 yards. Black, red, yellow, blue and white.





                                        www.dianamlarson.com

Follow on Bloglovin




Have a blessed day, Diana

To be eligible for the prize
Be a Follower
1 entry  per day
NO back linking= meaning no linking a project that was posted before the linky challenge began
Please link to the post, not to the blog
leave a comment 



21 comments:

  1. Cute card and I like big cups also!
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn❤

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, this made me laugh, my friend!! I love it!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so cute, Diana! I like big cups too! Gorgeous selections of crinkle ribbon! Thank you for a new linky for December! Just linked up my first card and you know I'll be back!

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha, love this sentiment and your cute little card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card Diana, love the sentiment! :) Thank you for the challenge.
    Crafty Hugs, Sherry xx
    Loose Stitches and Unraveled Threads

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, this is cute as can be! Love the image & sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super fun Diana, love your coloring and that sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your pretty coffee card!!Thank you for the new Dec. linky party my friend!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super fun card! Love the sentiment. I may be using it sometime this week, too. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fabulous Fall card you made. I love the coloring and sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card, Diana and that sentiment made me laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sweet coffee card, Diana. Thank you for another Linky Challenge!!
    Happy December!!!
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Pretty card! Great papers and images! Thanks for another fun linky challenge! Have a great week!
    Glenda's Cards

    ReplyDelete
  14. YOur card is so pretty and I LOVE that fun Sentiment!!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awesome card!! Love the sentiment!
    Have a great day,
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh, I love big cups too, especially when they're full of hot cocoa and whipped cream!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great card, Diana. Once again, I love the background paper. I don't know why, but I'm having trouble leaving comments. I'm trying a different browser to see if that works.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hello, Diana! I used your beautiful crinkle ribbon on my latest entry #121. Thank you! Hope you're having a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...