Tuesday, December 25, 2018

Merry Christmas 2018

CLICK HERE for the DL.ART 6th Annual Elf Antics linky party-Day 1
make sure to check out all 12 days of posting it was a fun 12 days linky ends tonight.
CLICK HERE for the DL.ART NOVEMBER 2018 LINKY CHALLENGE
DL.ART store
DLART-

Merry Christmas Everyone

Can you believe it is Christmas?


I pray you feel the gift of God's love today and it dwells in your soul.




Snowglobe card!!  Fun plaid AG papers and elements.




This was a fun one to make I used G45 papers and AG dies and a sequin in the middle of the die cut ribbon. I chose not to put a sentiment on it I did not want to take away from the design.



Follow on Bloglovin





Have a blessed day Diana



3 comments:

  1. very nice cards!
    Happy holidays ! ��

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cards are gorgeous!! I hope you had a very Merry Christmas my dear friend and wishing you a wonderful new year!! Holiday hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards my friend!
    I hope that you had a very Merry Christmas,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...