Sunday, December 9, 2018

WINNER!!!!! Fall/Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop 2018

DL.ART store
DL.ART
CLICK HERE for the DL.ART DECEMBER 2018 LINKY CHALLENGE
CLICK HERE for the DL.ART 6th Annual Elf Antics Linky


Happy Sunday Everyone,



Welcome to the WINNER POST of the 2018 Fall Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop.  FALL WINTER Coffee Lovers Blog Hop

Wasn't it great seeing all those.  Coffee, tea, or cocoa related projects. Now Christmas is 16 days away and the New Year is coming up. Did this year go by quick or what?  I say that every year


PRIZE
I sponsored 2 prizes on the Coffee Lovers Blog hop, and if you are a winner please contact Amy she has the winner info
As promised I am posting the random winner from the comments left on this post and if you would like to do a little shopping I have extended my sale through Wednesday the the 12 of December. My little elf Hope helped me make a new bundle of crinkle ribbon which is called Santa/Grinch bundle 2/12 yards of each color for a great price of $2.55 regular 2.75 and you can use the 25% off on it. The coupon is good on all coffee related items. Santa red and Grinch green, my little elf Hope helped me make this bundle.







use code:    FWCLBH2018

https://www.facebook.com/DLARTSTORE/

the prize will be some type of coffee bundle crinkle ribbon and some coffee flair buttons


Sad the sale is over

So there were 49 comments not counting mine.


The winner is #6

Congratulations Marsha  please contact me




Here is the card I Made for the hop.


I used an AG poinsettia  for the background EF 
the crinkle ribbon is from the DL.ART Valentine bundle the stamp set is from PTI Merry Mug set and the inks are CTMH colonial white pigment ink for the whipped cream and glacier blue and pomegranate for the mug. topiary and pomegranate for the holly with berries. 
My card measures 5 x 7










Have a blessed day, Diana

3 comments:

  1. Congrats to the winner. This Bee is happy to bee the winner at Chris Franco's blog of a prize that is the CTMH Bestie therapy stamp set.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to the lucky winner! Beautiful prize, Diana, and I love your gorgeous card! I enjoyed the hop very much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to the winner! Yay!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...