Monday, March 9, 2020

Butterfly U shaped card

CLICK HERE Random acts of Kindness (Random Freebies)

CLICK HERE for the DL.ART MARCH 2020 linky challenge

DLART-
Elusive mermaid
and crinkle ribbon




Hello  Everyone, 


What beautiful weather we are having it was 66 degrees here yesterday. We went down to the Coast for a bit after a fun lunch near the beach. Everyday is such a blessing, I just love seeing God's creation everywhere.  The bottom of the clouds appeared to be the same color as the ocean today and there were many puffs floating around low in the sky almost kissing the ocean
 On Monday I cut off eight inches and it is still long.   Saturday I cut another 5 inches off, it is almost where I want it to be, maybe another 1 to 2 inches.  It will still be past my shoulders, which is much more manageable.
Here is the card I made, I found this really fun challenge about butterflies from my friend Millie, so I thought I would enter it.
I loved the challenge 7 elements to choose from I chose them all and then added 14 butterflies
All 7 elements used:
Tim Holzt butterfly die,
bunny die, 
egg hunt die, 
umber paper 
Ultra Pink
Use flowered paper
Ivory crinkle ribbon from DL.ART 
U shaped card



I hope you like it.
I am entering this card in the following challenges
Butterfly Challenge



The thanks die cut  is from CTMH
the DSP Craft Smith
110# premium card stock

WEEK #1

Recipe:
4.25" x 5.5"
Cricut DS
Paper: my stash
Nuco crystal drops: Tangerine
Base 110# card stock white,pink and red

On to the challenge:


challenges :


*********************************************************************************



                                         Follow me on this blog 
(just hit the follow button on the right sidebar)
                                                        or

Follow on Bloglovin
 and let me know so I can follow you to.





Have a blessed day Diana

7 comments:

  1. Adorable card!
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card Diana, enjoy that sunshine, we had a beautiful day here yesterday, not quite as warm as you but nice for my area.
    Hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute bunny! Adorable card Diana!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad you found my challenge. I love your U shape card with the oh so cute bunny with the butterflies. Thankyou for coming and spinning the butterfly wheel with me. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...