Sunday, March 1, 2020

DL.ART MARCH 2020 LINKY CHALLENGE

CLICK HERE Random acts of Kindness


Click here for the DL.ART MARCH  2020 linky challenge
Click here for the DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY CHALLENGE #254  "Always Thankful"

DLART- ART, BUTTONS AND CRINKLE RIBBON




HAPPY SUNDAY EVERYONE


Welcome to the
DL.ART MARCH 2020 LINKY CHALLENGE
"Always anything goes" on the monthly challenge...

What do you think of when you think of March?
I think of spring, baby lambs, babies in general, changing of the season and things that are green, which in case you do not know, is my favorite color. I am sharing a green project with you.
I hope you like it.





So this was really fun to make - I am using the create a critter 2 for this one on Kraft card stock. One of the earlier cartridges I purchased. I forgot how many cute images were on this cartridge. I think I will be revisiting a few of these older cartridges in the near future.





Onto the challenge: always anything goes with The monthly linky.


$10.00 
gift code 
to DL.ART
for anything in the BYOB category



The challenge runs from MARCH 1, 2020 through MARCH 31, 2019
11:55 pm PST

***************************************************

********************************

While you are contemplating winning a prize and entering the challenge, come see some of my other ribbon and flair.

You might need some Valentine's crinkle ribbon


St. Patrick's day Flair



  Gothic hearts






This is a great time to add some 
crinkle ribbon to your collection

                                                                          

see all the products at
www.dianamlarson.com







Follow on Bloglovin

***********************************************



Have a blessed day, Diana

To be eligible for the prize
Be a Follower
1 entry  per day
Please link to the post, not to the blog
Make sure to put the link to this challenge on your blog post
leave a comment 



You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

14 comments:

  1. Hello, Diana! Happy March! Your good luck card is adorable! Super cute critter! Thank you for a new linky! You know I'll be back to join in! Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card!
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn❤

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card Diana, your new button are too cute and pretty, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, this is one cute card! Love the funny little caterpillar in all his lucky finery!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is sooooo cute - it gave me a giggle!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute little worm! And a lucky one at that. When I was a kid, I used to have worm circuses. LOL Swung them on the trapeze, etc. Too funny! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is adorable.....and made me think of some of my old cartridges!!! I, too, may have to revisit some <3
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE that cute little bookworm! That would be a sweet image to put on bookmarks too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh do I love your adorable card Diana. That bookworm should be my spirit animal because I am an avid reader!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a cute card and the buttons are soo lovely
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your St. Patrick's Day card is very cute! Thanks for another linky party!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hehehehe....your St. Patty's Day worm is so fun and cute!! Thank you for another great challenge.
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card! Thank you for the challenge! Hugs!

    Adry-Scrapbooking Engineering

    ReplyDelete
  14. Super cute card!! Thank you for the challenge.
    Stay Safe
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia Rodriguez
    Migdalia's Crafts

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...