Wednesday, April 1, 2015

DL.ART APRIL LINKY CHALLENGE

CLICK HERE for the RAK
CLICK HERE for DL.ART Thankful Thursday #153 Challenge "EASTER"





Hi Friends,
Welcome to April.  One quarter  of the year is gone, never to return, what will you do with the next 3/4 of the year?
Time for another linky party? I love the linky challenges- There were quite a few entries and I loved seeing everyone of them.  The question now is -- Are you ready for another one?


DL.ART  APRIL LINKY CHALLENGE (anything goes)






products used: 
Grape Vine Wreath
burlap ribbon, hemp cord and artificial flower and a butterfly
About 90 of us got together and made these wreaths on St. Patrick's day. so we would have them for spring




 Anything goes. LInk up once per day.  
 and the Party will run from 
April 1, 2015 12:00 am 
until  April 30, 2015 11:55 pm PST 

I am really looking forward to seeing all your creative projects. 
There were so many beautiful entries  last month, 
I love seeing them and I love to come to your blog and visit. 
I sure hope you are loving these linky parties, I know I do!!!
   


The PRIZE for this Linky party is:



6x6 MME Lost & Found paper pad 
creative charms embellishments 
and red and white twine from my Etsy store.






^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ info and link below ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Have you ever thought of having an online party?
Have one with me and let's talk about the opportunities for you to win some free stuff.

STAMP OF THE MONTH~ $5.00
with qualifying purchase



And the stamp of the month for April (Type Noted) regular 17.95
for 70% off, ask me how.  I love this stamp set
"Type Noted"


If you would like some ink I carry 60 colors in my  CTMH  on line store.


Here is an update on the Close to my Heart Cricut cartridge
"Artfully sent", it is available in my store now.


Artfully sent is available
from my ON-LINE CTMH, along with, Atiste, Art Philosphy and Artbooking



Challenges:





Have a blessed day, Diana



22 comments:

  1. Wow! Fabulous wreath Diana, thank you for another fun monthly challenge!
    Hugs, Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous wreath, Diana! I haven't tried anything like this. Thanks for another linky - I will be playing along as usual!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for another Link up Challenge! Your wreath looks awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That stamp set of the month is really cool too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful spring wreath!! Thanks for another wonderful Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your wreath is very pretty Diana...a lovely way to welcome spring. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a gorgeous wreath! So festive:)
    Sherrie k

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is Gorgeous!! I forgot to hang my Spring wreath!! Thank you for the reminder..lol
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Millie
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a beautiful wreath - love the flower spray. TFS and Happy Easter :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the wreath what a fun project!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your wreath is beautiful! Thanks for another great linky!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous wreath, Diana! It's so perfect for Spring! I love the chalkboard element in the middle - nice touch. Thank you for another super fun challenge!

    Diana ♥
    Leelee Card Designs

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely wreath Diana, the flowers are so pretty and the burlap bow gives a nice organic touch.
    Thanks for another great linky challenge : )

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you for another great linky challenge Diana! Hope you have a lovely weekend Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a pretty wreath, Diana!!! Love the bright flowers!!!
    Thanks for your fun challenges you hostess for us!
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fab wreath, Diana! Love the chalkboard idea and the burlap ribbon. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hello, Diana, I used some of my awesome prize that I won from you! Entry #158. Thank you so much - I love everything you sent!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thank you for following me Diana! I will probably be back again in a day or two lol! Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Diana, your wreath is exquisite! I love the bright colors atop the neutral base... and all of the texture is spectacular. What a blessed time you all must have had making these together. I wish I had a crafty friend nearby! Thank you for always inspiring us. May your day be as lovely as you are. :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...