Monday, April 6, 2015

Ombre on my House


CLICK HERE for the RAK
CLICK HERE for DL.ART Thankful Thursday #153 Challenge "ANYTHING GOES"
CLICK HERE for the DL.ART APRIL LINKY CHALLENGE


Happy Monday Everyone,


This was such a fun project to make


 I used the PTI petite places and  scene it and everyday die shapes  to create the whole look. For the trees and the hills I cut everything out in the blue and then colored it with copic markers.

For the house I ombred it using CTMH Indian corn, crystal blue and sky ink from the bottom up. I left the roof white like it is still snowing.  Happy Monday!!
Have a blessed day, Diana

13 comments:

  1. Wonderful creation. Like how you created the scene.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty! I love your little scene you created, Happy Easter Diana!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhhhhhhh this is GORGEOUS! LOVING those trees!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute!! It's a whole little diorama of happiness!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely Petite Places scene. So pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable scene, Diana! That sweet house is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your little scene and house are just too cute for words! So adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cute little scene you created! I love your cue little ombré hiuse!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really love this - so unusual! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is Beautiful my friend!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Millie
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...