Monday, April 6, 2015

MOJO MONDAY


CLICK HERE for the RAK
CLICK HERE for DL.ART Thankful Thursday #153 Challenge "ANYTHING GOES"
CLICK HERE for the DL.ART APRIL LINKY CHALLENGE



Happy late Monday Everyone,

It is mojo Monday time and I love this sketch.



My paper choices were coredinations for the inside along with Graphics 45 "Away at sea" for inside and out
I used Indian Corn CTMH ink and the stamp set is from Verve  "Strong Anchor"

Here is my card:

I hope you like it.

Challenges:
MOJO

Have a Blessed day, Diana

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful color scheme and fun papers! Love this Diana!
    Sherrie k

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, Diana!! I love the papers you used!! Fabulous card my friend!! I hope you had a very happy and blessed Easter weekend!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card and love the papers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simply beautiful!!! Trying to catch up with comments. I have been having issues with blogger for the past 2 days. :(
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Millie
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card! I like the nautical theme!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...