Friday, April 3, 2015

UNITY FWF FRIDAY

CLICK HERE for the RAK
CLICK HERE for DL.ART Thankful Thursday #153 Challenge "ANYTHING GOES"
CLICK HERE for the DL.ART APRIL LINKY CHALLENGE




Hi Everyone,
I hope you are all enjoying your time this week. We are having some beautiful weather and may get some more rain on Sunday. It is Easter week and that means the traffic in our city is like a parking lot.  Luckily I have lived here long enough to know all the back ways. When it is busy in our city, what would normally take me 6- 10 minutes takes me 45 min. to 1 hour.  I am sure everyone who visits has a great time, and I know it is temporary. 

On to my fun project!!!
I got a little time to  make this fun card. I used watercolor paper scraps washi tape prismacolor pencils versamark onyx black ink  watercolors Tombow markers and last but not least, 4 UNITY stamps. I just had to have this Angie stamp. I know I will be making more of these cards using the Angie girl series

UNITY
Friends with Flair





Challenges:
Unity

Have a blessed day, Diana

16 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Love the texture ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun card Diana. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is fabulous and sooo creative - love how you created your treed background!
    Shanna
    p.s. Thanks for visiting and becoming a follower! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! LOVING the scene you created!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I spotted your card at Unity FWF and came over for a closer look.
    {And of course since I follow you, too. lol}
    OMGosh I loVe how you combined all your goodies for your wonderful card. IloVe it. Thanks for sharing.
    Crafty hugs,
    Dawn
    DesignsByDragonfly {blogspot}

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is wonderful!!! LOVE the way you used your washi!!!
    Ugh...it's been raining and snowing here all week.....with more of same predicted for Easter tomorrow. I think I will wimp out of the Sunrise Service and help set up the church Easter breakfast, instead. :)
    Have a blessed weekend!!!
    Saw you on FWF!!!
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome card! I really like how you anchored the trees.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is awesome!! I love the design and texture of this!! What a fabulous card!! I hope you have a happy Easter my friend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  9. Like the girl power image. Like the water coloring.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just love how you created this awesome little scene! Those trees and the puddle are great accents to this fun stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like how you created this scene.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...