Wednesday, April 8, 2015

BE INSPIRED WITH UNITY

CLICK HERE for the RAK
CLICK HERE for DL.ART Thankful Thursday #154 Challenge "ANYTHING GOES"
CLICK HERE for the DL.ART APRIL LINKY CHALLENGE

Hi Everyone,


How fun!!  I am getting this in just in time. I think it closes in about 55 minutes over at Unity's monthly challenge





I am still using this BG paper pad that I bought over 2 years ago, I actually have 7 full sheets that I have not cut yet and a bunch of little scraps. I love this collection, maybe I will finish it in the next week or two. My little bird with the sentiment is from a grab bag I ordered from Unity stamps a couple of months ago. I colored it with copic and Shin Han markers. I followed the sketch and that was it. I may have even gotten close to the color part of the challenge. I used 3 clear sparkly skittles at the top, Can you see them?  They look like dew drops

Challenges:
be inspired Unity

Have a blessed day, Diana

6 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...