Thursday, April 2, 2015

DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY #153 "EASTER" CHALLENGE



CLICK HERE for the RAK
CLICK HERE for DL.ART Thankful Thursday #153 Challenge "ANYTHING GOES"
CLICK HERE for the DL.ART APRIL LINKY CHALLENGE





Hi Friends, 

Is this year going quick or what?  I have gotten use to the time change, but I am busier than ever.  How does that happen?  What ever makes you think of Easter will work for this challenge.
I am sharing what makes me think of Easter


Welcome to week # 2 of the

DL.ART Thankful Thursday Challenge #153


THEME:  EASTER/..... alternative thank you





I am looking forward to seeing what you come up with.



The challenge will open at 9:00 am March 26,  2015 and

 will be open until 11:55 pm PST  April 8, 2015.   





Prize:


6x6 Paper Pad MME
red and white twine from my ETSY store
creative charms embellishments.  









Challenges:



Have a blessed day Diana


5 entry limit - no stacking

6 comments:

  1. A beautiful card my friend!!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Millie
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Diana,
    I am your new follower and love your page.
    Thanks for the sweet comment you let me in my blog.
    Hugs,
    Farida

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful Easter card... reminds us all what the holiday is really about.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...