Monday, January 23, 2012

JANUARY 23, 2012***MY PINK STAMPER FIRST EVER GUEST DESIGNER***

Hi Friends,
I have some more great news to share with all of you.

I am so honored to be Robyn’s of My Pink Stamper, guest designer (first ever) for January 2012.  First, Robyn was the main sponsor of my blog hop on New Year’s Day and then, I‘m asked to be guest designer. Whoot! Whoot! Is my year starting off good.
I know that Robyn’s birthday is next week, ( it is actually tomorrow I typed this up last week)so I decided to make her birthday card and present for this spot. Here they are.






I used Mothers day Bouquet to make the flowers and Blossom (IC) for the patterned paper. The sentiment is from My Pink Stamper’s “Lunch Box Thoughts”
The ink is Jenni Bowlin Brown sugar.












































I used the Create-a Critter, and the Blossom (IC) pattern cartridge for this card. The sentiment is from My Pink Stamper “That’s Punny-licious”
This is a 5x7 card. The hippo is cut at 3”, the birdie @1” and the two ewes @ 2.
I just love the way this came out.
I used Jenni Bowlin stick candy ink and the googly eyes are darice.




I made this mini beaded match book album, with all of Robyn’s favorite things.
The journal tags are stamped with the sentiments from MY Pink Stamper “That’s punny–licious.” Stamp set the images on the tags are from the Nursery tails cartridge. Happy Birthday Robyn!—I can’t surprise her now.
 I hope all of you enjoyed my projects for the guest designer spot at Robyn’s,  MY PINK STAMPER.
For those of you who want to see how I put the card together and a little more info about the stamps and materials used. Please go over to The Pink Stamper, I made a video it is over there on her site today.

I made the video last week.  I shipped the goods to her, she probably has them already. Tomorrow is her birthday, make sure to wish her a Happy Birthday and let her know I sent you. 

Thank you and have a blessed day, Diana
 All comments are appreciated

34 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the GD spot Diana, what an incredible honor for you. And who better, your projects are beautiful and your stamp use is perfect. Wonderful work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Diana- your projects are beautiful!! Congratulations on your GD spot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your GD spot, Diana! Your projects are absolutely beautiful! I love love the flower and the "hippo birdie two ewe" card is adorable!

    Lisa
    indymermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the GD. I can see why they picked u. UR projects are fabulous:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great projects! They all are so great :) Congrats on the GD spot! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations Diana..very well deserved.Love your projects especially the flower.
    Jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh exciting Diana, so very happy for you

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on your GD spot! Your projects are awesome and I am sure Robyn LOVES them!!
    TFS

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow- you have been busy!!! What awesome projects you did- Love all of them- Congrats on the well-deserved design team spot Diana!! Great job!! :)Amy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations Diana. That is quite an achievement and you are such a fabulous artist...you deserve it! All of your projects are darling. Robin will absolutely adore them for many years to come!
    :O)
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  11. Diana,
    Congratulations on being guest designer at My Pink Stamper!!! I stand amazed at all of your fabulous projects here. Each and every one is so pretty.
    Charlotte
    FCCB DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations on your GD position. Great work with all your projects, I'm sure Robyn will love them!

    Catarina

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, fabulous creations, Diana! And congrats on the GD Spot. How neat is that!--pat N.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats! I love her stamps! This is just beautiful! THanks so much!
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  15. Terrific projects Diana! I love the card and little gift set!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. who hoo! congrats on your GD spot,that is awesome! So happy for you! Robyn is the reason I got my Cricut(darn her, now I have 2!!)!! Love your projects, all always, they are great!
    Peg

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow! I'm so happy for you! Your creations are just perfect! I love that flower and the lambs are too sweet!
    Maribel

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful projects!! Love that 'punny' sentiment!
    Congrats on being a DT member!!

    http://debbiesdashofthisandthat.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. Diana I am so happy for you this is so well deserved your designs are amazing you inspire me every time I come to your blog. Karen

    ReplyDelete
  20. What amazing projects! Your flower is gorgeous and I love the fun puns you've used with your other projects! Great job!
    Thanks so much for playing along with us at Fantabulous Cricut!

    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete
  21. And many congratulations on your guest designer spot, too! How exciting!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Congratulations!!! I am so happy for you, and very impressed!!!! :)
    Laurie
    scrapsbysissy.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  23. Just awesome! Congrats to you! I also left you some love over at MPS!
    Shelly
    http://mypaperlove.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  24. Yippee! Congrats on your Guest Designer! Your projects are wonderful! She is sure to love these!
    Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Congrats on GD spot!! Your projects are amazing!! I am sure Robyn loved all your goodies:)
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. congrats on GD.love the tags.so fun to be a guest designer.

    ReplyDelete
  27. What great projects, they are soo cute!! Congratulations on the GD spot :)

    ReplyDelete
  28. Congratulations Diana your projects are fantastic!! I am sure Robyn will love them. You did a great job as her GD. Thanks for sharing all this cuteness. Cathie

    ReplyDelete
  29. everything is sooooo cute! :) congrats on being a guest designer!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Congratulations on being Guest Designer...it is well deserved....your projects are beautiful. Great job on the dimensional flower and thans for joining us at BBTB2.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Everything is so Cute, I'm positive that Robyn is going to Love them! Congrat's on the Guest Designer spotlight! So glad you shared with us also over at BBTB2!
    ((Hugs)) Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  32. Diana, just watched your Video over at MPS and loved it. You are so detailed and your work is amazing. Thanks for the inspiration...great ideas. Robyn is a lucky girl to get this gift. I was excercising while watching and chuckled so much I had to stop and just watch the video.

    Take care and have a wonderful week.
    Dee B

    ReplyDelete
  33. What a very special Birthday present! Love the mini-album

    ReplyDelete
  34. Congrats! What an honor! Love your projects! Smiles, Jill

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...