Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Anything but a card???? Calendar


JANUARY special- 
Order the Valentine bundle and you will receive 9 heart tags free (no coupon necessary)

 DL.ART store-

***********************************************************************************
CLICK HERE for the DL.ART care package
***********************************************************************************
CLICK HERE for the RAK
CLICK HERE for DL.ART Thankful Thursday #196 Challenge "WINTER" (and you can always substitute with a thank you card)
CLICK HERE for the DL.ART January LINKY CHALLENGE


Hi Everyone,

Every year I say how quickly it goes by. Do you agree can you believe we are past the half way mark of the first month of the year? Planner is done, laundry is done and now I am getting on to inventory and taxes, before the next crisis comes along. We finally found the sweet spot for the ants and they have left us for now, I hope they don't come back for a visit  any time soon.

In keeping with time I made this perpetual calendar, which can be used for any year I love it I got the tutorial from Splitcoast stampers- Here is the link CLICK HERE  Betty Traciak was the artist who made the one in the video- mine is very similar as this was my first trial and I wanted to make more, but life began to have a lot of twists and turns at that point. This is the first time I am posting this one and I am using at home.  The only thing about this type of calendar I keep forgetting to flip the day. It was the 13th for the whole weekend.













Here are some other bundles you may like




My newest bundle release




5 yards of each color for a total of 10 yards for $4.99



The GOLD Bundle



Vintage Christmas Bundle


Challenges:
http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/wednesdaychallenge/simon-says-anything-but-a-card/
http://craftycreationschallenges.blogspot.com/2017/01/333-anything-goes.html
https://carabbiemomentsofcraft.blogspot.com/2017/01/challenge-109.html
http://inspirationdestinationchallengeblog.blogspot.com/2017/01/ag-no-120.html


DL.ART logo with web address photo Capture DL logo with web address._zpsfl4kkzhr.jpg
click on the box to order ribbon


Follow on Bloglovin
Have a blessed day, Diana

Have a blessed day, Diana


6 comments:

  1. Like the perpetual calendar idea. I'll definitely ck out the link. I made calendars for Jan & Feb using my Cricut. I have a wooden perpetual calendar that hangs on my wall in my kitchen area that I bought many years ago in Amish PA.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super fun idea. I love that you can use it year after year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun idea!!!
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fabulous calendar, very striking in black and white, great that it can be used year after year. Thanks for joining us at Creative Moments.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous, love the black and white....perfect for this.
    Beautiful ribbons too :)
    Thank you for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great idea, love the black & white colour combo

    Thank you for sharing with us at Inspiration Destination, hope to see you again soon!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...