Tuesday, January 17, 2017

DCWV CHA booth Tags

JANUARY special- 
Order the Valentine bundle and you will receive 9 heart tags free (no coupon necessary)

 DL.ART store-

***********************************************************************************
CLICK HERE for the DL.ART care package
***********************************************************************************
CLICK HERE for the RAK
CLICK HERE for DL.ART Thankful Thursday #196 Challenge "WINTER" (and you can always substitute with a thank you card)
CLICK HERE for the DL.ART January LINKY CHALLENGE


Hi Everyone,

I told you all I would let you know if I got my planner together yesterday, well not really. The flash sale kept me pretty busy, however, I did get all but one of my orders shipped.
I did put everything in my planner today. This year I bought the plain basic planner inserts, I figure I can dress them up myself. (I will be positive and hope that happens)

I also made 6 tags for the DCWV CHA booth. when I finished them it was 1:00 am so I took the photo with my camera in my phone, I am not so sure that was a good idea, but it does resemble what they look like. The idea behind the tag is to share what crafting means to you.
I emailed Megan from DCWV  last week and yesterday morning  she got back to me with the info on what was needed.

Here are the 6 tags that I created.










Here are some other bundles you may like




My newest bundle release




5 yards of each color for a total of 10 yards for $4.99



The GOLD Bundle



Vintage Christmas Bundle




13 comments:

  1. Your tags are wonderful Diana! Love that they're all different... I've done that 1am thing many, many times while crafting! :) Have a great day!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great tags! if only I could come to CHA and see all my crafty friends.
    Have a wonderful time there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your tags are gorgeous, Diana!! I love the papers you used!! I'm so glad the flash sale went well, too!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great use of the tags for advertising ideas, Diana! Thank you for my delightful order - arriving so quickly with the yummy tea! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome tags Diana! They are all so pretty!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great tag ideas. Thank you for joining us at Try it on Tuesday

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful tags. Thank you for joining us at TioT.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such beautiful tags my friend! You did an awesome job!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for sharing your pretty tags with us at TioT's.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great tags! I finally got my post up with the tags I sent them as well. It was a fun project to create about our love for crafting, wasn't it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow great tags love them all!!! Thanks so much for joining our Anything Goes Challenge this week and hope that you will come back again next week.
    Linda DT TTCRD
    ladybugtampers.blogspot,com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...