Monday, January 16, 2017

Happy Monday


JANUARY special- FLASH SALE-- MLK DAY DISCOUNT
use code: MLK16
 for16% off your entire order until midnight today and every order including the Valentine bundle will receive 9 heart tags



 DL.ART store-



*******************************************************************************************
CLICK HERE for the DL.ART care package
*************************************************************************************************
CLICK HERE for the RAK
CLICK HERE for DL.ART Thankful Thursday #196 Challenge "WINTER" (and you can always substitute with a thank you card)
CLICK HERE for the DL.ART January LINKY CHALLENGE
************************************************************************************************


Happy Monday Everyone, 
The weekend went quick!!
Did you do anything fun? Are you keeping up with your New Year goals?
I have not even put my planner together for the year yet. I am still working on loose ends from last year, but I am almost caught up and I am planning on getting my planner put together today. I will let you know how that goes.


Here is the card inspired by Melissa Phillips  masked heart.
I decided to use my ink  Pomegranate instead of stamping all around. I love the look of quickly  brushed strokes using  watercolor. The ribbon I used here is Red hot Love from the DL.ART Valentine bundle and the die is from PTI along with the stampers select basic white card stock. 

My newest bundle release

5 yards of each color for a total of 10 yards for $4.99





Here are some other bundles you may like






The GOLD Bundle



Vintage Christmas Bundle




Challenges:
http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/mondaychallenge/
http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/wednesdaychallenge/


DL.ART logo with web address photo Capture DL logo with web address._zpsfl4kkzhr.jpg
click on the box to order ribbon


Follow on Bloglovin
Have a blessed day, Diana

Have a blessed day, Diana


15 comments:

  1. Diana, love your take on Melissa's technique. Creative and so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The brush strokes are beautiful and so is the ribbon. I love your design. Thanks for sharing with us at 613 Avenue Create.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun card Diana. I love the brush effect.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous card, Diana!! I love that heart!! So creative!! Have a great evening, my friend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is lovely Diana! I LOVE the brushed background... really elegant with the heart & ribbon....

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty card Diana! Great take on the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your card, Diana! The masked background is gorgeous. Thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge.

    Cathie ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic card and I adore the ribbon. What a great finishing touch.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Diana, that's a beautiful effect you got with brushstrokes. Gorgeous ribbon too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for playing along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stunning card Diana! Love the watercolor look instead of the flowers...this would be a great idea for a guy card...like maybe my hubby?!! Thanks for the inspiration!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely card design, Diana! Those brush strokes are a fun idea~~your ribbon is beautiful too

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a pretty card!! I love the beautiful ribbon!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the brush strokes and the ribbon is a nice finishing touch.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love your card and how you used brush strokes. Very pretty

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...