Thursday, July 20, 2017

DL.ART Thankful Thursday Challenge #208 "Anything Goes"


Happy Thursday everyone,

Welcome to the DL.ART Thankful Thursday
 Challenge #208 "Anything Goes" week 2 of 2


As you know the team is on vacation until September and I am having a Guest design call, if you are interested please send me an e-mail, my contact info is at the top left.

For the last three weeks I have had technical difficulty with my blog posts, I think I may have gotten the bugs worked out tonight.

Anyway onto my project.  


I bought a lot of this unicorn paper, I just love it and I am going to be sad to see it go, it should be around until the end of August if all goes well. I think I may even buy some more I like it that much. Is that bad of me?
I made a dozen or so of these cute quick cards, not all of them have the thanks in gold, i ran out of that cardstock, but the font is fun. you can purchase these from my CTMH store if you like

The challenge will run from July 13 9:00 am PST until
July 26,2017 11:55 pm

prize
DSP- unicorn , and sugar rush
embellishments
DL.ART twine

this challenge is round one of challenge #208 and # 209. There will be a winner from each challenge and a drawing from those two winners for the prize.

3 entry limit
No stacking   (your entries can not be next to each other)
Be a follower

Show this blog link on your blog 
Leave a comment and have fun

Have a blessed day, Diana







6 comments:

  1. Super cute!! love the unicorn paper.
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the unicorn paper to ! I wish I could be a guest designer but with these broken ankles I'm taking it pretty easy.
    Hugs,
    Chriss

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your dancing, rainbow unicorns who are so happy! If you like the paper, grab more of it! LOL You can always alter it a bit by stamping words or balloons on it, too! LOL Sweet card, Diana! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colors in your very cute card!
    Lots of great inspiration in the link up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for the challenge, cute card!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...