Wednesday, February 29, 2012

FEBRUARY 29, 2012***WEDNESDAY*** SHOP PUMPKIN SPICE*** MY DESIGN DAY


Good Morning Friends,

It is my design day over at Shop Pumpkin Spice Blog, today. I am so thrilled with the products that we carry over there  and I think you will be to. If you haven't given  these products a try , you really don't know what you are missing, always 30% off, or more, great service and reliable products
If you have ordered leave me a comment letting me know what you think of our products and service.
On to my design.




One of my friends from college is having a birthday, and I wanted to make her something special.  I decided on a set of monogram cards. These are the four I made. I used the new cricut cartridge that just came out called "Letter Envy"  It is one of my favorites. I love typography and lettering, it was one of my favorite courses in college.  The paper I used is My Minds Eye, Lost and found "Madison Ave".  These cards came together fairly quickly. The base is an A2 size, cream colored card stock. The letter "D" was cut @ 3.1. The patterned paper was cut @ 4x5.25, then I used a corner rounder on the top right and then on one of the cards I added three dots of stickles.
All the name brand products I used can be purchased at Shop Pumpkin Spice


atg tape

Also, Remember this Saturday is our Monthly Blog hop
designs and the view of our new monthly kit.




I am also entering this in these challenges:
Simon says:Anything goes
BBTB2: Any monogram cartridge
Have a blessed Day, DIANA L.

22 comments:

  1. Hi Diana love this idea on your card it's really beautiful. My best friend at work Darlene birthday is in May think I am going to scraplift this idea for her card. Love it so. Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty & elegant! Love the paper! :)Amy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love me some Pumpkin Spice shopping.

    FAB cards. Love the elegance.

    Be blessed, Beckie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job with the cards Diana! They are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What beautiful monogrammed cards. Great take on our monogram challenge at BBTB2. Thanks so much for participating.
    Carole

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is beautiful Diana! Very elegant:)
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful! Thanks for sharing at BBTB2.

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are exquisite! Just so happen to be MY monogram, too. Wanna make some more? LOL Love them. thanks for joining us at BBTB2. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  9. love those monograms so elegant.great papers.tfs

    ReplyDelete
  10. Elegant monogramming. Happens to be my last name initial so if you want to make more I think there are several of us that would like to have some.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am SOOO loving Letter Envy - so glad that you used this cartridge too. Love those elegant D's!!! Just FAB! Thanks for joing us at BBTB2 this week.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love-love these!!! Now I can't wait to play with my Letter Envy cart! Lol!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, I really love your card set. Love the papers and the monogram. Your friend will love this! Thanks for joining us at BBTB2 this week.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous, Beautiful and so Elegant! Your Friend is going to just Love them! So glad you shared with us over at BBTB2!
    ((Hugs)) Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  15. OMGoodness!! These are absolutely gorgeous! WOW!! Thanks for playing with us at BBTB2!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wonderful cards Diane.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamps Challenge.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow! That font is awesome. Your card set is wonderful, and a very sweet gift. Thanks for linking up at BBTB2. :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. CONGRATS to you sweet Diana, on your WELL-DESERVED BBTB2 challenge win!! WOO HOO!
    :o)
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...