Friday, February 17, 2012

FEBRUARY 17, 2012***FRIDAY****REMINDERS & A WINNER


         

Good Morning Everyone,

This is one of the many  ATC' s that I did last year for the exhibit.  I will show you some more next week, from some of the other artists that contributed, and how I installed it


I hope you are all looking forward to a fun weekend.  I want to remind you all that the DL.ART  THANKFUL THURSDAY Challenge: ANYTHING goes is open until 11:59 pm, February 18.

Here is the winner for the Challenge that ended February 11, 2012

When there is a random  number chosen the number refers to the project entry, not the comment.
















 Congratulations Jenn  N!!!!!!  Please e-mail me your snail mail address and I will get this in the mail to you next week  .

Check these out
There are also two other challenges going     
 DL. ART Thankful Thursday ending  February 25, 2012

                                                                           
 DL. ART Thankful Thursday ending  March 3, 2012

Have a Blessed day, Diana

8 comments:

  1. What a pretty little card- I just love sunflowers!! :)Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your ATC is gorgeous, Diana!! Wow, I love it!! It truly is a work of art!!

    Thank you so, so much for the lotus offer!! I think my JoAnn has it and they are on sale right now at 40% off. If not, I will take you up on your generous offer!! :)

    Have a wonderful weekend my friend!!

    Lisa
    indymermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card Diana! Have a wonderful wknd!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. so pretty, love the look on the Kraft paper :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. this coloring is so pretty. watercolor/color pencils? NICE!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty! Great ATC card!
    Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...