Friday, February 24, 2012

FEBRUARY 24, 2012***FRIDAY****UGH TAXES *****DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY CHALLENGE Reminder

Reminder: DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY


Good Afternoon Everyone,


Click on the link above I just wanted to remind you that the Challenge above ends tomorrow @ 11:59
 There are only 8 entries so far--- that means chances of winning are pretty good.
 Pieter Brueghel the younger paying the tax 1620-1640


I really wanted to do some work with art paper today, sadly I have to work with the paper I don't like too much Tax form papers I hope we will get to visit with each other  soon.
I am sorry I have not been visiting  you all much, but I have been gone a lot of the month and then when I am here, it is doing laundry and then packing for the next trip. Looking forward to this being in the past. 


Hugs, Diana

1 comment:

  1. Good Luck on the Taxes sweetie. I haven't even started ours.

    Hugs,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...