Wednesday, February 15, 2012

FEBRUARY 15, 2012***WEDNESDAY****Patterns, Buttons & Twine, Oh My.

 Good Morning Friends,

This is my day to post my design over at Pumpkin Spice Blog.  I really had fun with this one. I used Authentique Free bird series Endless & Fair-weather
6x6 heavyweight double-sided card stock. The base is Bazzill beetle black.
I cute the image in the middle from a spellbinders
Shapeabilities pendants "lotus"
I cross stitched each of the  American Crafts  "confetti" buttons with a different colored twine from  the Twinery. For the yellow button I used mandarin, for the salmon colored button I used Caribbean and for the aqua colored button I used lemon drop.
I added a little faux stitching at the bottom with a Sakura glaze pen.
For the center of the Lotus I used My pink Stamper from the "Lunch Box Thoughts" stamp set

Here is a close of  the twine and the buttons. I really love this paper. I think the colors are great.
You can click on any of the highlighted products to find the in the Shop Pumpkin Spice SHOP.
Remember everyday you can expect 30% off or more.  Also check out these items. Last month the card kit sold out in the first week.

February card kit

February Scrapbook Kit


I am also entering this into these challenges:
Craft your passion:
I hope you enjoyed my design, Have a blessed day, Diana

17 comments:

  1. Such a pretty CAS card Diana...
    love those cute buttons and awesome die cut on the centerpiece of your card...
    Have a super duper Wednesday....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Diana!! love the beautiful colors!
    TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty card- I love the big looped sun and the buttons! :)Amy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the button detail. I have to get some of the twine. The colors are so unique. Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Especially like the Spellbinders die in center. Reminds me of a Sun.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  6. ver pretty card.love the colors and buttons.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome card Diana! Love the spellbinders die:)
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so beautiful!! I love the lotus...I haven't seen that die but now I'm on the hunt for it!! Gorgeous card :)

    Lisa
    indymermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the colors on this card, Diana! ~Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh I LOVE this Diana~ Awesome card!
    Have a great night!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the shape of the image and that paper you used! The teacher in me just loves lined paper!!! :)
    Amy
    redheadedcrafter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. just dropping by to say I GOT YOUR CARD TODAY! :) beautiful card (and buttons!) cant' wait to hop with you!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely job, thanks for joining CCC!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very pretty. Thanks for playing with us at Cricut Cardz Challenge at Cardz TV. Hope to see you back again soon :)

    michelle
    http://mumoftwoblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great card.Love the colours and the twine threaded buttons.Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion.Hope to see you again next week :D
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Pretty card! I LOVE the colors/paper you used.... :o) Thanks for playing along with us over at Cricut Cardz! :o)

    Theresa (CCC DT)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...