Wednesday, February 1, 2012

FEBRUARY 1, 2012***WEDNESDAY***SHOP PUMPKIN SPICE

Good Morning Everyone,

It is design day for me over at Shop Pumpkin Spice. You must know by now that I am in love with Echo Park and especially "Yours Truly collection".  With Valentines day coming up this would be a perfect selection. The best thing is SHOP PUMPKIN SPICE carries it, with very reasonable prices. Usually 30% off and sometimes more.  This Saturday we will be having our monthly blog hop and the presentation of our the new February kit.  If you like it, don't hesitate to buy it,  the January kit sold out really quickly?



This is a close up of the middle of the card. This is a pretty substantial card because of all the layering 

For this A2 sized card, I used 5 different patterned papers and the solid red from the yours truly collection.
In the middle is a journaling card, which is placed on two different pattern pieces. The "February 14" and the "I LOVE US" are from the matching sticker sheet.  I hope you will visit Shop pumpkin Spice  the store and the blog.


February 2012 Card Kit
&
Scrapbooking Kit
Coming Soon!
Debut February 1st



Have a blessed day, Diana

10 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Diana!! Love that paper. Need to get my Valentine cards done too, just not enough hours in my day!! :)
    Laurie
    scrapsbysissy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card- I know you love your Echo Park (I do too!). :)Amy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card Diana- I love those papers too!! :)Amy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just a great card and of course, those papers!!! They are too fab!
    Cindy Porter
    http://cardcrazeeme53.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful, Diana! I love this EP stack! You did a wonderful job with all the layering! ~Hugs, Saundra

    ReplyDelete
  6. Every day I stop by, I have seen a new favorite! This is fabulous. I love the vintage charm it exudes. TFS
    :O)
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful, beautiful card, Diana!! I love that pretty paper!! The layering is fabulous :)

    Lisa
    indymermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. The papers are awesome Diana! you did a GREAT job! Excited to see the Feb kit:)
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. lovely card.love the pattern papers you used.tfs

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this card! Great papers and love all the layers! Nice work my friend!
    Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...