Monday, February 20, 2012

FEBRUARY 20, 2012***SUNDAY**** A BIG BEAR CLAW AND A CARD




Good Evening,
We made it home. I slept most of the way home, and when I wasn't, I was feeding my face (according to DH).  I bought this to bring home to eat later  (later has all ready been, I just had one of the claws. If you look closely at my ruler that claw measures 9" across the top. It is from the black bear diner, They do have a website. I posted one of these last year, but this was the first time we ever ate at the restaurant. The food was  good and fresh.

On to the card this was one of the cards I made during the workshop.
I took my E2 with me.  So this is from just a note, one of the exclusive cartridges that come with it. I don't use it much so I thought this would be a good opportunity if it is all I have with me then, I will have to use it. The card base is Bo bunny I love it it cut like butter, the patterned paper is Echo Park (my fav) Happy Days, which you can purchase @ Shop Pumpkin Spice.  The button s were given to me at the workshop and I added glitter to them. There are 2 brads on the cake plate to the left, which is for a challenge

 If you will notice on the inside of the card there is a Happy Birthday, Which is part of another challenge.
Now I am off to go find those challenges that I made this fro and then I will post them below.
There are still two fingers of the bear claw left. I think I will eat some yogurt though.

4 crafty chicks: double down
Frosted Designs: brads
Exploring cricut: anything goes
Allsorts: Anything goes
Hiding in my craft room: glitter
 Crafty creations: Fancy folds
Crafting for all seasons: shaped card

22 comments:

  1. Love the fold and the die-cuts are such fun colors :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love the "Black Bear Diner".. That is one big bear claw. Lol. I have never used that cart. either, thanks for the inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  3. Дорогие Друзья заходите на наш сайт, его так легко запомнить, на нем Вы найдете громадную коллекцию фильмов, всех жанров и направлений [url=http://qi-qi.ru] клипы [/url] . Ежечасные обновления, старые, документальные, отечественные и зарубежные фильмы всех жанров. Рай для киноманов. Только лучшее, только для Вас!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the card, it is adorable!! And we have a Black Bear Diner here in Redding, LOVE it!!! Gonna have to try one of those claws, I always try to be good when we go out, not next time!! lol
    Laurie
    scrapsbysissy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yummy!!! I love bear claws!!
    Adorable card!! love the fun fold!
    TFS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great folded card Diana! I love the cuts you used. Another
    fabulous card:)
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. And I thought things were bigger ion TX. That's one huge yummy bearclaw. Like the shaped birthday card. You can also enter the shaped bday card in Card Makin Mams Ch39 Happy Birthday & Craft Spot by Kimberly Mon Ch45 Bday Shape Card.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yum- love those bearclaws- and your card fold is really cute!!! :)Amy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic birthday card! I love the brads and the colors you used. Thanks for sharing it with us at 4 Crafty Chicks.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the unique fold and the beautiful cake!! And oh my gosh, I gained 10 pounds just looking at that fabulous bear claw!! :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sweet card, love your glittered buttons.

    ReplyDelete
  12. That bear claw looks delicious!!!! Your card is very colorful and pretty too! Thanks for joining us this week at Frosted Designs!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great card, really liking the pp you used! Thanks for joining us at Frosted Designs!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very cute way to us the glitter button on this sweet cake card!

    ReplyDelete
  15. The card is adorable and that bear claw looks yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love how interactive this card is! That cake is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  17. WoW! Does that look super yummy! Goes perfect with a cup of starbucks!!

    Super cute card, great design!
    Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a lovely project! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Allsorts this week and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Cute card!! I love how it folds! Thanks for joining the fun at My Craft Spot!

    Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  20. How cute! And I love your paper choices! Thanks for playing along with us at My Craft Spot!!

    Aymee

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...